Official: Cm Punk for Wrestlezone Tourney VI Winner.

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
cm_punk___cult_of_personality_by_redd_phoenix_wright-d4u7zju.jpg

I'd rather you hate me for being myself then love me for something I'm not-Cm Punk

He is the best in the world, the voice of the voiceless,the cult of personality. Ring of Honor champion, three time World Heavyweight Champion. Two time WWE Champion, Intercontinental Champion, Tag Team Champion, Two time in a row Money in the Bank winner.

You can vote for the traditional and expected stars such as Rock, Cena, Stone Cold, Undertaker and many others but this year, it's a time for change. Cm Punk will lead that change. I will help spread the word of this change and I hope that you will join me. He is the best in the ring, on the mic, and even on commentary. He doesn't drink, he doesn't need too. He is simply better than everyone in this tournament. Help CM Punk gain his rightful place as the winner of the Six Annual WrestleZone Tournament.

pipebomb_by_suproawesome-d4babjd.jpg

Vote for CM Punk: The Best in the World.

If that's your goal, I trust someone else will be doing the debating for you. Correct?

I'm going to have to follow you around and clean up your mess, aren't I?

Actually, that might be fun. Cool. Cool cool cool.

You can vote for the traditional and expected stars such as Rock, Cena, Stone Cold, Undertaker and many others but this year, it's a time for change. Cm Punk will lead that change.

That right there convinced me. I am officially on the CM Punk bandwagon, although I reserve the right to abstain from voting if he runs into Macho Man.

You all better hope Will doesn't get back online before the inevitable Punk vs. Edge matchup.

Punk's got quite a mountain to climb if he plans on winning. I say he makes it through first round easy. But then he most likely has Edge to deal with. If he makes it through that he's got Bret Hart to deal with. And to top it all off he will most likely have to go through Stone Cold to win the region.

IMO, bring up Punk's record from ROH and videos of his promos from when he was in the indies. If people see how entertaining Punk is, that might get him a few votes from the undecided. He'll need it against Edge and Bret.

Finally in a position where I could argue for him over conceivably anybody. I can finally retire the "Well, he'd never actually win this - he never actually wins - but you like him much more than the other bloke, don't you?" argument.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back