[official] Austin aries HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewrestlinghero

Pre-Show Stalwart
Austin aries is indy wrestler working for ring of honor. He also worked in tna as Austin Star.He is also a former roh word champion and former roh tag team champion with roderick strong. He is one of the best techincial wrestler on the indepent circuit. he also came up off a fued with jimmy jacobs think has a small chance to get far in this tournament. but i dont think he will win it though.

btw this is my first HQ thing so please dont critized me for it

vote Austin aries for the 3rd annaul wrestlezone tournament

Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of Aries, but this guy drew one of the worst first round matches ever, if you can mange to get him past Austin (in ECW no less), and out of the first round I will be incredibly impressed, hell if he even gets half the votes Austin does in that match I'll be impressed

Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of Aries, but this guy drew one of the worst first round matches ever, if you can mange to get him past Austin (in ECW no less), and out of the first round I will be incredibly impressed, hell if he even gets half the votes Austin does in that match I'll be impressed

oh well i did not no he was in the thing last year i hope he at least gose to the 2nd round and how did i do for my 1st thread of hq

Umm... dude, have you seen Austin Aries lately?

img_1235430609_434_lg.jpg

img_1235430675_808_lg.jpg

That's not the look of someone who would make it very far in ECW. :icon_razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member