[Offical] Welcome to the Fox Hole!

Spaceman Spif

Getting Noticed By Management
Gather round, gather round, can you hear me, can you see me? Excellent.. now it's time to take a trip into the abnormal and slightly eerie mind of the orignal, the one and only Matt Fox, and to read the musings of a slighty madman.

Where to start....

Aww minute rice... why do they call it minute rice? It in fact takes approximately 5-10 minutes to make on the stove top... it is blantant false advertising and those heathens should burn in hell. I cried the first time I made this so called minute rice... I boiled the water, put in the rice, cooked for one minute, then emptied the water and bit into a bite of the oddest tase adn sensation ever. It was amazingly like chewing on slighty wet but still very crunchy rice... how odd. Minute rice my ass, it should be called 'At least five minute'.

Tune in next time for another random musing or feel free to leave your own, the Fox Hole is open to all.... who worship me of course.

Well I thank you for that.. but damn if this ain't a bit of a blow to ole ego... man I'm gonna cut myself and cry in a corner.

Well I thank you for that.. but damn if this ain't a bit of a blow to ole ego... man I'm gonna cut myself and cry in a corner.

No don't do that it's not worth it! In time your following will grow... As will mine, but for now we got to stick together nWZo bro!

Too many noobs creating own threads... the only ones that have work are NorCal's, Xfear's & suprisingly CH David's

Everything... including this one:

epic-fail.jpg

Too many noobs creating own threads... the only ones that have work are NorCal's, Xfear's & suprisingly CH David's

Everything... including this one:

epic-fail.jpg

:icon_cry: Oh why do you have to cut me so deep? Eh I figured it would fail, but oh well. It's still fun and got more replies than I thought it would.

I'm surprised Slyfox hasn't suspended this thread due to copyright infringement. When I clicked I thought it was another Sly Thread. I have a serious question for you, the real fox, actually. How long have you been RP'ing for? (Not here but in general)

I'm surprised Slyfox hasn't suspended this thread due to copyright infringement. When I clicked I thought it was another Sly Thread. I have a serious question for you, the real fox, actually. How long have you been RP'ing for? (Not here but in general)

I sir have been rp'ing for 15 years now. I am no where near where I used to be, but I think I'll slowly get back there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back