• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Of all the superstars, what tag teams would like to see formed?

VinnieSunshine

The lord of darkness
If the brand extension ended, and WWE worked on the Tag Team Division, what are your top tag teams that you would like to see developed and pushed, based on the superstars currently on the roster (NXT past and present included)?

I apologize if there is a thread like this, I didn't want to search through hundreds of pages.

Id say mine would be...
1) Daniel Bryan and Evan Bourne
2) Kaval and Justin Gabriel
3) Husky Harris and Ted DiBiase (Money Inc 2.0)
4) Kofi Kingston and Ezekiel Jackson (let Kofi drop that Jamaican gimmick and go back to the street one)
5) Michael McGillicutty and Jackson Andrews
6) Goldust (as Dustin Runnels) and Cody Rhodes

There doesn't have to be 6 teams specifically, this is just what I came up with. Most of these guys can be interchangeable.

goldust and cody rhodes would be interesting. probably as a heel team. husky harris and ted dibase is a good choice. i want evan bourne and rey mysterio to be a team. who is this jackson andrews guy though. justin gabriel can do good in the smackdown midcard. i wouldnt mind seeing daniel bryan and cena forming a tag team.

Goldust and Cody Rhodes.... no doubt. I personally have been waiting for a tag run from them since Cody turned heel on Bob Holly years ago. Goldust's time is running out in wrestling and I def. see him either in a feud with Cody or teaming up with him as his last hoorah in the WWE

goldust and cody rhodes would be interesting. probably as a heel team. husky harris and ted dibase is a good choice. i want evan bourne and rey mysterio to be a team. who is this jackson andrews guy though. justin gabriel can do good in the smackdown midcard. i wouldnt mind seeing daniel bryan and cena forming a tag team.

Jackson Andrews is that big dude that came out with Tyson Kidd last week...

even though i hate the miz, i always said that him and Alex Riley should be a team in the tag division.. not sure who else i would choose, but i like the idea of Husky and Ted

I like 2 of the teams you mentioned, just switch the partners. Daniel Bryan and Kaval together would be great. They're 2 of the last guys to have "paid their dues" throughout the indies, and could use that as a chip on their shoulder. Plus I wouldn't mind seeing the Lebelle Lock applied, opposing teammate try to break it up, and get Warrior stomped from Kaval.

And since he debuted, I've been wishing and praying the WWE put Justin Gabriel with Evan Bourne, just for the finishers, it would be nasty! 2 guys laid out in the ring, and from opposite corners, Airborne and a 450 splash on their respective guys, just filthy!

one team that i think would be a dominant force to take over the tag divison would have to be ezekiel and mark henry. Could you just imagine the look of fear on any tag teams faces When 2 near 400 lbs blocks of black muscle make their way down to the ring? Now I know many of you are just going to sit back and say the only reason I think its a good idea is because the two are both black, however there is way more depth than that. Mark Henry has quite frankly leveled off since coming too raw with nothing more than a squash match here and there and being used to put over the nexus. Ezekiel is the next huge guy WWE wants to push, before getting hurt he was the last ECW champion and looked on his way to getting a major push, now hes come back and has been on a steady war path of destroying jobbers week in and out. With the elements in mind putting these two together and giving them the tag belts would be nothing but beneficial to both parts, Mark Henry now has a purpose on Raw again and gets to reinvent himself and have almost a new life, while helping get over a future star, he can finally get out of that loop of being essentially a glorified jobber and become relevant again. Ezekiel on the other hand, this could be his first boost up. Although hes been impressive he hasnt really been doing much but squashing jobbers on Raw, now he gets a chance to beat some legitimate teams, with a partner that makes up one of the most physically intimidating teams of all time and get a chance to hold gold for more than one night. The tag team of ezekiel and henry would be nothing but benficial on both parties and would definately be a cool sight for any fan to see.

Tag Teams:
Justin Gabriel and Evan Bourne: Already said but strongly agree
Darren Young and Percy Watson: Their South Beach Boys tag team in FCW was good.
Chris Masters & Skip Sheffield: Lot of mustle and when Skip gets healthy could be a force.
Christian & Curt Hawkins: Don't know why I just see them as a good team and Hawkins can learn and get a rub from Christian.
CM Punk/Daniel Bryan/Kaval/Seth Rollins (Tyler Black): Not a tag team but a good stable of ex ROH guys all about the same style. Could be entertaining with any mix of them at any time (kind of like the freebirds in the 80's).
Heath Slater & Trent Baretta: They both can talk and Slater was great in DSW at Heath Miller. Good style, same punk attitudes would be good.

one team that i think would be a dominant force to take over the tag divison would have to be ezekiel and mark henry.

Agree 100% on that team.

1. Mark Henry & Ezekiel Jackson
2. Michael Tarver & Darren Young
3. Evan Bourne & Justin Gabriel
4. Daniel Bryan & Kaval
5. Chris Masters & Jack Swagger
6. Cody Rhodes & Drew McIntyre
7. Trent Barreta & Tyler Recks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics