• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Who here besides me just loved that movie?

I could watch it over and over and not get sick of it. The only other movies I can do that with are the Back to the Future movies and the first Smokey and the Bandit. On top of being a great movie it has alot of great music to go along with it. If you not seen it I suggest you find a copy and watch it.

Great movie, but I can't watch it anymore without crying, for personal reasons. Love the soundtrack, too.

I'm gonna have to go down to my house and fight that damn heat to get the DVD so I can watch again. I got the CD some where I just have no idea where haha but I got youtube for the music right now.

This isn't my favorite Coen Brothers' film, but I like it. Still, I would never put it over Fargo, Miller's Crossing, or The Big Lebowski. They were all better.

I actually downloaded the soundtrack because i love the saggy bottom boys In constant sorrow.

Great film and one of clooneys best roles IMO

The movie is killer. It got me through a World Lit test over the Odyssey. John Goodman as the cyclops is a dastardly role.

Ended up getting to see it again a few months back I guess I think like Sept. Someone here had me on facebook and was liking any status update about the movie I did haha but figured I update you and get this thread back going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back