• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NXT theme songs : Choose your favourite

Choose your favourite NXT theme song

• "Roar of the Crowd" (Official WWE NXT Theme)

• "Catch Your Breath" (Finn Bálor)

• "Fight" (Kevin Owens)

• "Celtic Invasion" (Becky Lynch)

• "Voix de Ville" (The Vaudevillains)

• "Break Orbit" (Adrian Neville)

• "Lucha Lucha" (Lucha Dragons)

• "Tokiwakita" (Hideo Itami)

• "Turn it up" (Bayley)

• "Worlds Apart" (Sami Zayn)

• "#MMMGORGEOUS" (Tyler Breeze)

• "Recognition" (Charlotte)

• "Superhuman" (Baron Corbin)

• "SAWFT is a Sin" (Enzo Amore)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

sanefan_har

The Crimson Kestrel
Hey guys, with all the hype about NXT and how consistent it has been in contrast to Raw and Smackdown, I thought I'd focus on the entrance music featured in the show, and I'd like to see which one of these songs is your top favourite.

"Roar of the Crowd" (Official WWE NXT Theme)
"Catch Your Breath" (Finn Bálor)
"Fight" (Kevin Owens)
"Celtic Invasion" (Becky Lynch)
"Voix de Ville" (The Vaudevillains)
"Break Orbit" (Adrian Neville)
"Lucha Lucha" (Lucha Dragons)
"Tokiwakita" (Hideo Itami)
"Turn it up" (Bayley)
"Worlds Apart" (Sami Zayn)
"#MMMGORGEOUS" (Tyler Breeze)
"Recognition" (Charlotte)
"Superhuman" (Baron Corbin)
"SAWFT is a Sin" (Enzo Amore)

I love most of them to be honest, but Finn Balor's entrance at R-Evolution was just something to behold. One of my favourite ever themes even at this early stage.

I also like Baron Corbin's theme, and I won't lie, Enzo Amore's theme is pretty cool too. :D

For me it's about how well the song suits its owner as well as how good it is, and would agree Finn Balors is the best, followed shortly by Sami Zayn's which does well to get the crowd alive and Enzo Amore's which isn't overly loud or engaging so he can speak over it.

Finn's theme is the best. Fits his character perfect too. I almost voted for the Enzo Amore theme though because I think it's just as good. Also fits Enzo very well. Zayn's is catchy and everyone else's is sort of generic to me. Generic isn't bad, I like most of their themes none of them really stand out to me though more than Finn's and Enzo's.

Finn's theme is the best. Fits his character perfect too. I almost voted for the Enzo Amore theme though because I think it's just as good. Also fits Enzo very well. Zayn's is catchy and everyone else's is sort of generic to me. Generic isn't bad, I like most of their themes none of them really stand out to me though more than Finn's and Enzo's.

You can vote for multiple theme songs. I included that option just for people like you who may find it hard to choose one out of 15.

Personally I think Baron Corbain theme is awesome and it just suits his gimmick and with his new lightings during entrance makes it more awesome.

To agree with the others Finn Balór theme is pretty cool too and also I love Adrian Neville's. Like it or not for me its one of the favorite!

Cheers!!

Finn for the win.

Although this really does make me miss Corey Graves even more now. Such a great theme & it is too bad he had to stop wrestling. That guy was gonna be a fantastic heel on the main roster.

"Break Orbit" is just annoying and bad. The video for that entrance is a lot cooler than the song. I'll go with Finn's track.

I like most of the NXT themes, but Finn's is clearly the winner. Even without the spectacular entrance, the song just kicks ass all on it's own, so epic. CFO$ have had a few misses along the way, but when they do connect, they hit it out of the park.

Honorable mention goes to Sasha Banks who's not on this list. That song is very motivational.

For me its Enzos theme by miles. He used to be a DJ and even though the track is produced by CFO$ you can see its heavily influenced by Enzo (hell he even raps it on it). Considering Enzo is that character in real life and has the ability to make a theme that is an extension of his character just makes for a great combo.

If the people with these themes were promoted to the main roaster the only one I can see keeping his the way it is is Enzo. Balors is missing something and Nevilles just feels like a prodigy rip off.

My favorite NXT wrestler entrance theme belongs to Baron Corbin. I also like Sami Zayne's and Kevin Owens'.

I gave it to Finn Balor and Baley. Their entrance music suits both of them just perfectly.

The one I don't really like is Charlotte's. I don't think they should incorporate her father so deeply into her character. She does a figure 8 as her finisher..does the woos..has Ric down at ringside from time to time and even has the entrance music thing going on..

I guess thats a character tweak more than a song but still..

People actually like Adrian Neville's theme? Dear...

My 2 favourite themes are probably Finn Bálor's and Baron Corbin's. Finn's theme for the win though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back