NXT TakeOver San Antonio: NXT Tag Team Championship - #DIY © VS Authors Of Pain

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
After successfully retaining their Tag titles against the former champions Revival, #DIY is scheduled to face Authors Of Pain at NxT TakeOver San Antonio for the tag titles.

#DIY won the titles from Revival at the last TakeOver while Authors Of Pain won the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic at the same event.

I'm confused about who should win here. Authors Of Pain are undefeated as of now and I won't want #DIY to end their undefeated stint. On the other hand, #DIY have just won the titles so I would like them to have a title reign longer than this.

Allegdly, Revival vs TM61 was pencilled in as an upcoming program, but one of the latter has been injured. I suspect that Revival could be called up sooner than expected for this reason, or, perhaps they could be squeezed into a triple threat program.

I'd love to see a progression as such; Triple threat match at Dallas, where DIY pin the Revival yet again. On a later edition of NXT, DIY hand the Authors their first pinfall loss. The Authors rebound by claiming the tag titles at the WrestleMania-adjacent Takeover.

That's unlikely, but either way, I expect DIY retains in Dallas.

I suspect DIY retains the titles, which is for the best in my opinion as it's probably time for the AOP's undefeated streak to end seeing as how they've already beaten just about every other team on the roster in some way or another.

If DIY drops the straps, then I don't think it'll be too long before we see them on the main roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back