NXT Season Four and the Nexus

Justin Satiable

Pre-Show Stalwart
I'm gonna ask what you probably think I'm gonna ask from the title.

Who, if anybody, do you think should/will join the "New" Nexus from Season Four of NXT?

I personally haven't watched the show as I think the concept it pretty dead, but if there's talent there and someone with the right amount of charisma, then maybe they can fill the gap that could possibly be left with the perhaps-temporary-departure of Husky Harris.

I think that maybe someone who solidified their character enough should probably be brought in to the New Nexus, so that the Nexus stays with 5 members. If Skip Sheffield is to return at some point and join Barrett in the Corre, then this would keep the balance of 5 on each team. Alternatively, if Punk feuds with Orton, then there could still be a 4-on-4 between the Nexus and the Corre at 'Mania. Endless possibilities, but I've strayed from the point.

So, again. Who, if anybody, do you think should/will join the "New" Nexus from Season Four of NXT?

There is a thread about this in the NXT section but since it is in the archives i guess you can make this one again...I have said it once and ill say it multiple times Brodus clay and johnny curtis. Both seem very big brawler type guys. I'll admit i dont watch NXT but I've seen pics and those are the only 2 that stand out for me. Jacob novak...cheap dolp ziggler knock off. Conor O'brian....looks like a rat so no....and byron saxton just doesnt fit in so if anyone was to join i say brodus or curtis

On an off-topic note we should see some NXT 2 guys in nexus (lucky cannon anyone?)
and another off-topic i think Nexus should bring in new faces because them bringing in people from NXT is kinda like saying "lets have this show thats supposed to beneit us the WWE, but were just breeding our own enemy" so they should bring in huskys brother Bo from FCW to join

I must agree with Hardcore Inc. I think Brodus and johnny curtis should be in nexus..I like both of them, i watch NXT personally and love all of them except one, Jacob Novak. Novak is horrible no personality and ok in ring skills. So I can honestly see any of them except novak being in Nexus, but Brodus and Curtis are my picks. Great topic by the way, I like the concept

I think that Byron saxton would be a definate success on either brand, but I like to offer him as an addition to the corre rather than nexus, as he'd bring some much needed ability on the mic for the corre plus bring them upto five members

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back