NXT Pro Polls are B-S!

LikeABoss13

Occasional Pre-Show
I like NXT, I think it's good, but the NXT Pro Poll is bull shit. How is David "A-List" Otunga number 2 in the polls, while Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel below him when they clearly have the more talent then Otunga does? I mean Otunga has the best mic skills out of them all, but his wrestling skills need improvement big time and he is number 2, thats bull shit.

That's not the biggest bullshit for me. The big WTF moment for the poll last night was that even though Justin Gabriel beat Heath Slater last night, Heath slater went up in the poll while Gabriel went down. HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK WE ARE?

Simple answer: It's Scripted.

Yes, believe it or not, NXT is scripted, and the winner will be whoever Vince wants it to be. When I watch those rookie challenges sometimes I think I hear Vince laughing at me, and I'm pretty sure he is.

I know it's scripted, but it's just stupid how Vince is and it's obvious that Justin and Heath are more talented then David by a long shot.

From a kayfabe point of view, I think it makes perfectly sense, David Otunga has a positive win-loss streak, he's managed to prove himself charisma wise by being the guest-host of RAW, and overall he really does have the IT factor that people are so much about, I agree with the pro that said they believe Otunga can bring a whole new fan base to WWE.

Besides, I'm not too hooked on Slater and Gabriel myself, I really don't see either of them ever achieving anything in the main event scene, as opposed to what Otunga and Wade Barrett could achieve, and achieve pretty firmly, Otunga needs some ring-work, but he'll learn, Wade Barrett is a future multiple world champion without a doubt.

So I wouldn't say the pro's poll is shit.

Slater sucks the sweat off my balls... him and his man-tits. The guy needs to cut down to pouring only 6lbs of baby oil on his body before each of his TV appearances.

I like NXT, I think it's good, but the NXT Pro Poll is bull shit. How is David "A-List" Otunga number 2 in the polls, while Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel below him when they clearly have the more talent then Otunga does? I mean Otunga has the best mic skills out of them all, but his wrestling skills need improvement big time and he is number 2, thats bull shit.

no he doesn't even that good of mic skills. The person with the best mic skills is barret and he is the all around total package. The only reason otunga is up their is because he is a famous persons husband

And because he is good at his natural cocky heel shtick.

Barrett is EASILY the best rookie on the show, though.

Simple answer: It's Scripted.

Yes, believe it or not, NXT is scripted, and the winner will be whoever Vince wants it to be. When I watch those rookie challenges sometimes I think I hear Vince laughing at me, and I'm pretty sure he is.

HOW DARE YOU? WRESTLING IS REAL!!!
but really i think that the polls r actually ok. i think as of right now barret is far and away the best rookie, hes the only one i think has proven himself both in the ring and on the mic. otunga can talk, but his ring work does need some work. gabriel can do cool flippy tricks and thats about all, and slater is just plain bad at this point of his career. based on this i have no problem with the pro poll as they have said before its not just based on win loss record

Wade Barrett should be number 1 if Byran isn't in the competition anymore because as all of you said Wade has the mic skills and ring skills and he has one of the best pros as well in Chris Jericho, I mean you can't ask for a better pro. But Heath Slater is good, I mean we all have our opinions, as it looks, no one likes Slater at all except me, but he also has a good pro, Christian. Justin Gabriel has the perfect pro in Matt Hardy and I think he is the 2nd best out of the 4 rookies, I am always entertained when he is wrestling a match. David Otunga though only has his mic skills. Yes, he did host Raw, which was good, but he has 5 wins and 4 losses and he is number 2. I actually do agree he should be higher than Slater, but Gabriel should be 2 because he has 6 wins and 3 loses.

you honestly think wins/losses matter? the first poll has bryan as #1 with no wins

Slater is good in the ring but his promo's suck. I'm sure I could do a better one.

The poll is shit, but we all know that all the NXT rookies will come back with a new gimmick, and they will be on the major roster, Raw or SD.

you honestly think wins/losses matter? the first poll has bryan as #1 with no wins
Quality of opposition was taken into account. Bryan faced a former world champ and a reigning world champ before anyone else.

umm it's very simple. It's not all about the wrestling, it's about the "it" factor and the personality. What personality does Justin Gabriel have??? exactly, the audience knows nothing about him besides that he has a good looking face and a nice finisher, those will not take you far in WWE, you may think it will but it won't. His mic skils are crap, thats the reason he rarely speaks, flowers in Africa???? really, thats embarassing. And also, "it" factor does not mean you have to be good looking, it means theirs something unique about you that people can connect with

Heath slater has a good personality and decent wrestling skills but he doesn't have the "It" factor, most people find him annoying

David Otunga is almost the total package, his mic skills are amazing, he's always entertaining in that department. He has a great personality, has the "It" factor and he knows how to get heel heat. His wrestling skills may not be good but he can improve, you can't improve "It" factor, either you have it or you don't

It's because it's a STORYLINE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back