NXT - January 9, 2013 with KB

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
NXT
Date: January 9, 2013
Commentators: William Rega, Tom Phillips

The main story tonight is Seth Rollins of the Shield defending the title against Big E. Langston, the unstoppable monster that seemed to scare the Shield away last week. That’s the kind of basic yet logical storytelling you don’t get on the main shows anymore. It should be interesting to see where they go with this, especially with Langston playing a heel on Raw now. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

Five Is Greater Than Three

Excellent last 2 mins of the title match. Its amazing how simple but effective booking can turn a decent match into a spectacle, while at the same time leave the heels still seem strong; big pop for the kick out of the first Sliced Bread and I loved the counter out of the second Sliced Bread into the Big Ending.

The whole thing even got JR excited.

Would like to see Langston drop the belt to the Wyatt Family in some sort of contrived fashion with Luke and Eric winning it for Bray.

I'd highly recommend this match to anyone who has only seen Langston on Raw and isn't yet sold on him. The guy has so much energy and ring presence that it's unbelievable how toned down he is when with Ziggler and AJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back