NXT/ECW: Who has the Most Potential

AwesomeRko

Getting Noticed By Management
I will preface this by saying I made a typo in the Thread name it should be FCW rather than ECW so apologies

There has been a lot of discussion on this forum of late about FCW talent, NXT superstars and when/how they should be brought forward. Given that post Wrestlemania is usually a time when new faces selected for a tv push are brought onto television the question is who would you like to see brought forward and who do you think has the most potential?

My personal choice would be:

Johnny Curtis: The guy seems to have all the tools, he is pretty charismatic, has impressed me with what limited time hes had on the mic, has the look and can wrestle. With the mid-card so stacked with heels right now I think he could be a perfect choice to come in and hold good fueds with people like Rhodes, Swagger and Ziggler. I think his natural charisma is something which would allow him to shine as a face and actually provide an interesting outlet for mid-card rivalries.

So what do you think guys?

Personally, I think Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman would be perfect as a comedy tag team like Edge & Christian. Their storyline is the most entertaining that we have on NXT, and I'd much rather see the two of them breath life back into the tag division. They've worked as a team in FCW, and now I'd like to see them as WWE Tag Team Champions.

Personally, I think Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman would be perfect as a comedy tag team like Edge & Christian. Their storyline is the most entertaining that we have on NXT, and I'd much rather see the two of them breath life back into the tag division. They've worked as a team in FCW, and now I'd like to see them as WWE Tag Team Champions.

I think thats a good idea too, I think Curtis has the potnetial ot be an exceptional talent and Batemans coming along nicely too. Both are ready for the big leagues and would certainly aid a struggling tag division. It would give them both a safe platform to hone their talent and the two like E&C could be the promo guys of the tag division.

lets face it the tag division need improving badly so bateman and curtis could work together it would jazz up the division and both are capable of having fueds as singles competitors so they would be great additions maybe on smackdown as they are low on faces and it would be great for the tag team matchups i would move up the kor as well if possible great chemistry and they would instantly be a hit as a tag team and when you have singles guys teaming up for the purpose of lack of teams the kor would be perfect fit and so would curtis and bateman

Kings Of Wresting.

Ohno and Cesaro would greatly help the Tag division. Put them in matches with The Usos and The Colons.

Honorable Mentions- Bo Rotundo and Husky Harris

NXT:

Derrick Bateman and Johnny Curtis: They have the most entertaining storyline on NXT and are both solid in-ring competitors.

FCW:

Seth Rollins: The FCW Champion, former Ring of Honor Champion, and incredible wrestler.

Dean Ambrose: The former Jon Moxley, has a great character, great on the mic, and great in the ring. His match with CM Punk was amazing.

Antonio Cesaro: The former Claudio Castagnoli, he's amazing all-around with everything.

Kassius Ohno: Chris Hero, one of my favorite wrestlers of all time. There's nothing he can't do.

Damien Sandow: He's been ready for years. He even fought for the WWE Tag Team Titles at Summerslam and No Mercy 2006 as Idol Stevens!

Richie Steamboat: The son of the dragon. He's a great wrestler.

Corey Graves: He's been wrestling for a decade as Sterling James Keenan, and he's still young. He'll do great in the WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back