NXT - December 5, 2012 with KB

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
NXT
Date: December 5, 2012
Commentators: Tony Dawson, William Regal

This might be the week where Mahal finally gets the title shot that he earned weeks ago. It’ll be nice if they’ve finally caught up with Raw and he’s in the Band rather than being his usual self. Other than that hopefully we’ll have a better show than last week, which was probably the worst show they’ve had in this season. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

Where Squashes Can Still Work

Does Kidd have bad matches that go longer than five minutes? No. Nor does his tag team partner or Leo Kruger. Case in point, Gabriel's entire FCW career and Kruger making Bo look awesome three times in a row.

Also, whose dick do I need to suck to get a decent play by play guy? I still miss Matt Martlaro in that regard. Ross sounds about as motivated as a five year old agreeing to tidy his room and thoever the fuck keeps saying "for the win" needs to be shot.

EDIT: I take that back, I just remembered Kruger vs Abe Washington and Kruger vs Percy Watson. But come on, how exactly do you keep a match vs either of those two going for ten minutes without it sucking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back