NXT - April 18, 2012 with KB

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
NXT
Date: April 18, 2012
Commentators: William Regal, Josh Matthews

We’re in Regal country tonight and after a good show last week, hopefully this time things pick up even more. We’ve had some stories on the show lately and they’ve been done well with the long backstage segments. For the first time in a long time I’m actually looking forward to this show. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

FOUR PEOPLE LEAVE THE SHOW! FOUR!!!

William Regal is great at recycling material. That naked hangliding story was originally used for FCW/ex-indie guy Corey Graves (or Sterling James Keenan, if you're the type of person who likes calling peope by their old names) to put over him as being someone who does whatever the fuck he wants.

Wait until Richie Stamboat and Leo Kruger are on NXT and see how consistently Danie Brits and how Regal's known Richie since he was a kid (added bonus if he says Danie is the best wrestler he faced that never to come to he states, that he got Richie booked in Europe or "not to tell him about the time he eclipsed him around the ear for picking his nose").

As I was at this show, I can confirm that a lack of shits were given about the show. The crowd really, really did not care for anyone not named Regal.

I find it entertaining this it's entertaining for me. Like having a favourite wrestler, opinions on the product varies.

Stick to what you know which is copying and pasting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back