nWo HOF induction this year??

relentless1

G.O.A.T.
What are the odds? I think its a pretty good shot I mean Hulk is back and WWE let them do that reunion tour... I sure hope so because this is my first WrestleMania in person and that would be the best headliner I could ever ask for!!

No real reason why it couldn't happen. As the headlining inductee, or inductees as it were, the nWo would help sell a lot of tickets to the HOF ceremony. That's first and foremost Vince's priority because the HOF ceremony is, for all intents and purposes, a wrestling show that simply doesn't feature any wrestling matches but relies on nostalgia to make money; some knock the WWE HOF but it's probably the only pro wrestling HOF that the vast majority of fans give a damn about whatsoever and while I, like just about everyone at one point or another, have no shortage of criticisms for Vince McMahon, I take my hat off to him as he figured out another way to milk even more money from fans during WrestleMania weekend.

If, for whatever reason, they're not able to get Hogan, Hall, Nash and Bischoff all together for the induction in 2019, then I'd just hold off until they can because even though damn near every relevant, or semi-relevant, member of the WCW roster was part of the group at some point, those four will always be the original and core group in my eyes.

They've wanted to inducted them as a group for years, that's why they inducted Scott Hall as Razor ramon and tried to inducted Kevin Nash as Diesel, but because of the hogan scandal, they had to wait a little bit. I feel that if the wrestling and mainstream media won't cover this in a bad light, they could easily do it either this year or the year after. The fans seems to really have forgotten hogan for the most part and they NWO reunion that hogan and company did in october seem to have been a big success, so why not. Hogan deserve to be inducted twice since he's pretty much the reason that you had a second boom period in wrestling and he pretty much made the NWO mean something which i feel wouldn'T have been as big if it was anybody else that was put in that role.

If you do an NWO induction, I would think you have to include Sting in it as he was a big part of it himself . Also from what I hear the Headliner in 2019 is to be The Undertaker .

If you do an NWO induction, I would think you have to include Sting in it as he was a big part of it himself . Also from what I hear the Headliner in 2019 is to be The Undertaker .

Sting? he was never in the original nWo he was their chief enemy... why would he be inducted in with them??

Sting? he was never in the original nWo he was their chief enemy... why would he be inducted in with them??

No, but he was part of the original wolfpac faction. But i agree with you i don't get why you would inducted him with the nWo unless they decide to induct the nWo wolfpac and not the original black and white.

With Hogan back with the WWE and the whole racial slur scandal seeming to blown over it seems more likely now. Hall and Nash are also on good terms with the company so all three of the original members would likely be avalable. As someone else mentioned the nWo still is a draw and will likely sell tickets for the Hall of Fame as well as t shirts and merchandise over Wrestlemania weekend. If they inducted the Four Horsemen and Ric Flair twice then I see no reason why Hall, Nash and Hogan get a 2nd induction. Those of us who lived through the Monday Night War remember how huge the nWo was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back