• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NWA/ AWA, Round 2 Bull Nakano vs Beth Phoenix (Hell in a Cell)

NWA/ AWA 2 match 2

• Bull Nakano

• Beth Phoenix

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
Bull Nakano vs Beth Phoenix

Hell in a Cell

Match Objective: The only objective is to survive. The entire ring will be enclosed by a steel cage, including the ceiling. There are no disqualifications.

This match will take place in San Diego, California

1.) Not a popularity contest, tournament based on in ring skills

2.) Will rules of a region come into play (the entrance ramp is on the same level as the ring)

3.) Will the crowd be a factor

This match should be a straight brawl, nothing fancy. Bull Nakano is a veteran of hardcore matches such as the cage match, Nakano has been in several throughout her career, including a particularly brutal cage match with Aja Kong. Beth to my knowledge has never competed in a cage match nor does she often have to wrestle an opponent of the caliber of Bull Nakano

Beth Phoenix is a big fish in an extremely small pond, Bull Nakano was a great white in her promotion in Japan, and was considered a megalodon while she wrestled for WWE.

Bull Nakano has the size, strength, and the legitimate intensity that Beth Phoenix lacks. I see Beth taking one heel of a beating in this match, and I don't see her being able to topple Bull Nakano in this match

I have to agree with the above statement. Beth is big and strong compared to the rest of the current diva roster, but Nakano is bigger and (I believe) stronger. This could be a great match, and I think Beth could be an awesome opponent for Nakano. In the end, though, Nakano has size and experience on her side and I think the gimmick favors her brutal style as well.

people put way to much stock in Beth Phoenix, people tend to overrate her. Bull Nakano was a legit badass, the fans in the WWE had every reason to be afraid of her, her size and strength combined with the fact that Nakano played a good heel made her a legit monster, WWE made Nakano look like an absolute beast, against all comers. WWE even booked Nakano to look superior to Alundra Blayze (who was the WWE's best women's wrestler at the time)

Beth on the other hand has had squash matches against Kelly Kelly and Maria, and was even bested by Maria at one point. WWE made Beth look weak against some of their least talented divas, but yet some of you were compelled enough to vote Beth over Nakano, in a Hell in a Cell no less, as if Beth would be the dominate woman in the match.

I just find the logic that some of you have used while voting to be incredibly stupid

If I'm booking this, Nakano (in her prime) drops through the top of the cage with a leg drop on Beth for the finish. I think Beth is a very good in-ring perfomer... but Nakano was great.

Beth is one tough cookie but she is no match for Bull Nakano. Bull proved herself in the WWF and in Japan, and this is a Cage match something Beth has never experienced whereas Bull has had many in japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back