Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
images
# 2 Bull Nakano vs # 15 Traci Brooks
images

This match will take place in San Fransisco, California

1.) Not a popularity contest, tournament based on in ring skills

2.) Will rules of a region come into play (the entrance ramp is on the same level as the ring)

3.) Will the crowd be a factor

This should be an easy vote. Bull Nakano was a multiple time Japanese champ and she also held the CMLL belt and picked up the WWF women's belt from Alundra Blayze. Traci is a good indy wrestler and I'm looking forward to what she might contribute to TNA, but she's not in Nakano's league yet.

Bull Nakano has won every major Women's world title belts that their are to win. She's won the WWE Women's title (America's top womens title), She's a multiple time WWWA Womens Champion (AJW's top prize, as well as Japan's top women's title), as well as Winning the CMLL Women's title (the top women's championship in Mexico). Nakano's title history is enough to blow Traci Brooks out of the water, the best Traci could ever do was win championships in a third rate wrestling promotion located somewhere in Canada. Traci Brooks isn't even in Nakano's league, not even fucking close.

Comparing Bull Nakano and Traci Brooks would be like comparing Big Van Vader to someone like The Miz.

The WWE version of Bull Nakano was a pretty poor representation of her. They didn't really do much with her. She was never really given that much of a chance. She was soley there for Allundra Blaze. Considering Blaze sucks she didn't have much to work with.

Her work from other promotions is considerably better. I don't think she's the greatest female wrestler of all time. That goes to a=Ashley. But she's certainly better than Brooks. Who's just so incredibly boring it's unreal. I wouldn't say she was bad, she's just incredibly meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back