"NSL Books WWE v TNA" Discussion Thread

Shows With TNA Ring

• Shows 1 and 3

• Shows 1 and 4

• Shows 2 and 4

Results are only viewable after voting.

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
This is going to be a series of 4 shows. I will be working on the actual cards through today, and then posting them in a non-spam BT thread. As each show is written, I'll get them posted.

2 shows will take place in a WWE ring, and 2 will take place in a TNA ring. Each show will also feature a gimmick match from each company.

TNA's Gimmick Matches:

Ultimate X
Monster's Ball
Six Sides Of Steel
Full Metal Mayhem

WWE's Gimmick Matches:

Hell In A Cell
TLC: Tables, Ladders, Chairs
Tables Match
Last Man Standing

Please use this thread to toss out matches you want to see, and defend your side. Besides putting on a "fantasy" show, I'd like to see some competitiveness out there.

I need help with one thing as well. Which shows should be with the TNA ring? I'd like this decided before cards go up, so it's more random.

Cards are going up shortly.

I'm not putting them in order (1 through 4), so it doesn't effect the voting here. I'd definitely like more than 3 votes on this.

The cards look pretty solid and I am amped for alot of the matches. Some of them are perfect fits whilst others are something you wouldn't see in quite a while. Not surprisingly, I can't wait for Sting/Taker and James/Flash.

One thing though, Full Metal Mayhem is the TLC match. Also, I'm pretty sure the WWE don't own table matches, not sure about LMS though.

Just so you know, NSL, if MCMG doesn't squash Croft and Baretta, I will superkick you through a window. The cards look great, I can't wait!

The cards look great as it's a mixture between matches that i'm dying to see happen and matches that hasn't happened in a while.

The matches i'm looking forward to are Taker/Sting, Mickie/Flash, Joe/Jericho, TLC, Ultimate X of course.

Shit there's a lot of matches that i'm anticipating and I can't wait for the results of the first card to go up.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1679133 said:
One thing though, Full Metal Mayhem is the TLC match. Also, I'm pretty sure the WWE don't own table matches, not sure about LMS though.

I needed to try to stick to gimmick matches that could work in either ring, and TLC and Full Metal Mayhem fall under both. I am considering making Edge/Raven a Match Of 10,000 Tacks, but I'm not sure yet.

I know WWE doesn't own Tables matches, but there's really not much they have that would be unique. I think it worked for the match-up though. Last Man Standing had to be used, since it's something WWE has overdone beyond belief.

Just so you know, NSL, if MCMG doesn't squash Croft and Baretta, I will superkick you through a window. The cards look great, I can't wait!

I would've given anything to have another WWE team to use, but it wasn't happening. Cryme Tyme was an option, but against MCMG?

I would've given anything to have another WWE team to use, but it wasn't happening. Cryme Tyme was an option, but against MCMG?

I understand the choice. That'll just be another point for the good guys

0.jpg

Good thing TNA had this picture from Impact on Monday for me to use

I understand the choice. That'll just be another point for the good guys

:lmao:

I considered putting Cryme Tyme in there against Lethal Consequences, and putting MCMG in the Ultimate X, but I figured using the Guns as a team was better.

I put up a little teaser description with each match. Let me know what you guys think! Feedback is always appreciated.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1679279 said:
There is always the Orange Clockwork House of Fan match to utilise.

I had thought about it...I was worried no one reading would know what it was, except for the die-hard TNA fans. It will probably be changed, I'm just not sure to what. I'll probably see which ring it ends up in...

I've just noticed you have Deaner vs. Santino and Goldust vs. Shark Boy :lmao:

Match of the night candidates right there!

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1679475 said:
I've just noticed you have Deaner vs. Santino and Goldust vs. Shark Boy :lmao:

Match of the night candidates right there!

Deaner v Santino was the best match-up for either of them. It'll be fun to write, at least.

I'm a big fan of Goldust and Shark Boy, so there's a good chance that match could be better than you expect. It all depends on where I actually put it on the card, what ring it's in, and what mood I'm in when it gets written.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1679537 said:
I can't wait for this NSL. You have some excellent matches scheduled and it should be a classic event.

I'm hoping so. I'm actually looking forward to writing the opening matches more, because there's not as much expected from them :lmao:

Shows 2 & 4 it is. I'll probably get to writing Sunday or Monday, in the hopes of having the first show up next weekend.

Due to the voting, the cards underwent a bit of an overhaul. The matches didn't change at all, just which shows they were placed on, and then the card orders got shuffled a bit. What's posted now are the "official" cards, and in the reverse order of how they will go.

My files all got wiped out while it was being repaired, so this is a no-go. all my cards/plans/written material are gone, and I don't feel like re-doing it all.

I may work on it in the future...In an "advisory role". Pretty much, I'd make the cards, and figure out who wins, but everyone else would write it.

I just don't have the go-get-em to do it.

NSL, I got a really good idea for a book this but I think it will be too much for me to handle solo. If you are interested in picking up another product, let me know and I'll shoot you a PM with details.

PS. I'm sorry this idea is on hold now, was really looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back