8) Alex
7) Mr. J. O'Material
6) Барбоса
5) Try Hard With a Vengeance
4) cawsnallthis
3) Dr.
2) Whap Me Jungles
1) ManureTheBear

Hey, nobody should feel bad. I started a thread formally asking for a parole hearing and advocated his release and I still dropped a spot

Let me remind people that this list is of people who help promote discussion and generate interest. It has nothing to do with people who name me feel good about myself (mostly) I appreciated all the kind words but the threads I looked at the most were not the threads dealing with my release.

Let me remind people that this list is of people who help promote discussion and generate interest. It has nothing to do with people who name me feel good about myself (mostly) I appreciated all the kind words but the threads I looked at the most were not the threads dealing with my release.

Bullshit, I worked my ass off on this post and get no love from your stupid list:

Good luck pulling the WZ prisoners away from all the ass-rape long enough for a proper riot.

It's not my fault prison ass-rape is too difficult of a discussion topic for the prisoners constantly getting ass-raped.

Its poignant that the soon to be dad Findher Wooher Rideher, is coming in from the rear.

Oh...

Well in that case I'm far, far too high. Get it together, will ya?

So is Jack Swagger. He still fought for the WHC at WM...

Pfft... Jack Schwag-er more like it. Only a dope gets busted smoking some Mississippi dirt weed that got smuggled into the country stuck the bottom of an unsuspecting tourist's Toyota.

If I still smoked, it'd only be that stuff that Road Dogg and Godfather always talked about in their pre-match promos. Kind and rolled fat.

Never heard of #2 or #9 on OP's list

I had to check on #2 myself. He's newer but he's a good poster. #9 is Thriller. He lost a bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back