• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Now THAT is tag team wrestling...

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
I'm not sure if this is the right spot on account of it being from Superstars, but in my honest opinion, last night's episode showed me just exactly what true tag team wrestling is all about.

The Gate Crashers (Hawkins & Archer) defeated The Dudebusters (Croft & Barretta) in tag team action, and in my opinion, it just showed me that both teams are ready for a tag title storyline. The Dudebusters are still green and need time to work, but the Gate Crashers are simply amazing.

In some way, they remind me of Nash & HBK but in other ways, they are just totally different.

The Dudebusters remind me of the Rockers and seem to be getting better week by week. I'd say it's only a matter of time before they get into the title picture.

Anyway, I put this here because as Superstars has proven Smackdown (yet again) has overshadowed Raw, and this time it's with the excellent display of tag team wrestling.

Thumbs up to Smackdown, Gate Crashers, and the Dudebusters.

Edit Maybe this is me, but can anyone else see the Dudebusters becoming the next London & Kendrick, in terms of popularity in the WWE?

I'm not sure if this is the right spot on account of it being from Superstars, but in my honest opinion, last night's episode showed me just exactly what true tag team wrestling is all about.

isolating a babyface and overselling the hot tag?

The Gate Crashers (Hawkins & Archer) defeated The Dudebusters (Croft & Barretta) in tag team action, and in my opinion, it just showed me that both teams are ready for a tag title storyline. The Dudebusters are still green and need time to work, but the Gate Crashers are simply amazing.

So, the green guys are ready to be champions? Want to run that by me again?

In some way, they remind me of Nash & HBK but in other ways, they are just totally different.

So, they remind you of nothing in particular, but there's one big guy and one smaller guy. Excellent observation.

The Dudebusters remind me of the Rockers and seem to be getting better week by week. I'd say it's only a matter of time before they get into the title picture.

Going by your last bit of logic, they remind you of the rockers because they jump a bit and are both quite small? Sorry, but niether of those guys are close to being as good as Shawn Michaels.

Anyway, I put this here because as Superstars has proven Smackdown (yet again) has overshadowed Raw, and this time it's with the excellent display of tag team wrestling.

Excellent tag team wrestling isn't that difficult. especially when you've got three guys who have spent most of their careers in tag teams. Also, The Usos and Heatt Dynasty > Dudebusters and Gatecrashers.

Edit Maybe this is me, but can anyone else see the Dudebusters becoming the next London & Kendrick, in terms of popularity in the WWE?

No, you're as high as Kendrick at 4:20.

isolating a babyface and overselling the hot tag?

The psychology was there man.

So, the green guys are ready to be champions? Want to run that by me again?

A run, not so yet... but they can at least be put in a false push... maybe even take a few non-title victories over the Dynasty. They still need work, and aren't ready to hold the titles... but that doesn't mean they're not ready to start becoming key players in the tag division.

So, they remind you of nothing in particular, but there's one big guy and one smaller guy. Excellent observation.

Well the Elbow that Hawkins does shines HBK... and their entrance screams old school HBK and Diesel to me in some ways.

Going by your last bit of logic, they remind you of the rockers because they jump a bit and are both quite small? Sorry, but niether of those guys are close to being as good as Shawn Michaels.

Even Shawn Michaels needed work, and if it weren't for Marty carrying him in AWA, HBK would be nothing in today's world.

Excellent tag team wrestling isn't that difficult. especially when you've got three guys who have spent most of their careers in tag teams. Also, The Usos and Heatt Dynasty > Dudebusters and Gatecrashers.

The Usos are garbage that can do nothing more than splashes... Their spot in the jobber status against Orton a few weeks ago is even more than what they deserve.

No, you're as high as Kendrick at 4:20.

So those who claim that Dudebusters are a poor attempt at MCMG aren't high, yet I am for comparing them to Kendrick and London? I'm high because I think WWE could be looking at the Dudebusters as their answer for London and Kendrick who were their answer to the Hardys?

Yeah dude, with the work they showed on Superstars, the Dudebusters can easily become the next London and Kendrick... sure they're not as fast but they can reach the speed within time.

The psychology was there man.

Yes, the psychology you can see in any tag team match that WWE produces.

A run, not so yet... but they can at least be put in a false push... maybe even take a few non-title victories over the Dynasty. They still need work, and aren't ready to hold the titles... but that doesn't mean they're not ready to start becoming key players in the tag division.

given that there are, what 2 other tag teams who weren't in that match, they're already key players in the division.

Well the Elbow that Hawkins does shines HBK... and their entrance screams old school HBK and Diesel to me in some ways.

So because there's a cocky little guy with an elbow drop finisher and a big serious guy, they're the next HBK and Diesel?

Even Shawn Michaels needed work, and if it weren't for Marty carrying him in AWA, HBK would be nothing in today's world.

Considering that WWE saw Michaels as the star of the show, in spite of Marty 'carring' him, I doubt that. Even without Janetty, Michaels would have improved and become a star.

The Usos are garbage that can do nothing more than splashes... Their spot in the jobber status against Orton a few weeks ago is even more than what they deserve.

I respectfully disagree. Go check out some of their FCW matches.

So those who claim that Dudebusters are a poor attempt at MCMG aren't high, yet I am for comparing them to Kendrick and London? I'm high because I think WWE could be looking at the Dudebusters as their answer for London and Kendrick who were their answer to the Hardys?

If it makes you feel better, the people comparing them to the MCMG are also high.

Yeah dude, with the work they showed on Superstars, the Dudebusters can easily become the next London and Kendrick... sure they're not as fast but they can reach the speed within time.

Except that Londrick were a pair of spotmonkeys, and the Dudebusters aren't. Other than that, they're totally alike.

I like The Tag team and Truth Be Told if Hawkins and Ancer Hang Under The Likes Of an Arn Anderson (who is one of the best tag team wrestlers of all time) cuz they are to green right now and so was michaels! I could see them being Champions one day.....

as for the two dudes with attitudes thang, when i first saw them.... Diesel and Shawn Michaels came to my mind quick....

As for the dude busters i think with a little more poish they could be good champions to but really i raither see Caylen Croft who im my eyes has this mean look to him, could be a great solo guy! i would hook the dudebusters up with Dolph Ziggler

Why does there always have to be that one person who feels theneed to pick apart someone else's point by doing the stupid line by line thingg? I already read the post once, I don't need to see it line for line again.

I liked the match, in fact it was my favorite of the night. I think The Gatecrashers showed that they can be a very good tag team and possible of taking a lesser team (green is not a good term since they have been teaming longer than the Usos) and having them look fantastic in the ring. The only thing I don't care for is the promo after since it pretty much stated flat out that the Gate Crashers are going to head to RAW. I'm hoping they just head to RAW to attack the Dynasty and not stay there.

Well I kinda have to agree with Unsex on this, I mean I watched this tag match and it wasnt any different then every tag match we see at least once a week. I see a good future in both teams (Only see Archer as a guy who could be a good singles wrestler). That said all tag team matches are the exact same. Thats why I never understood why the IWC bashes random thrown together tag teams, it would still be the same match just with bigger star power if it were two top guys say like Orton and Cena put together. I wouldnt care if they are thrown together I'd just want to see Orton and Cena teaming up or Hell if Taker and Jericho teamed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back