Note on the Jim Ross firing

MrHashasheen

Enjoying Wrestling
- The firing of Jim Ross by John Laurinaitis on last night's RAW Supershow was not in the final script and most people backstage had no idea that it was going to happen.

It's also believed Ross didn't know about the angle either. It was noted that JR's wife could be seen at ringside, looking excited as he entered the ring for the segment.

Ross told a fan on Twitter today that it was embarrassing for his wife and that they both were "blindsided."

Regarding last night's show, it's said that what ended up airing was almost nowhere near what was originally wrote. Everything on last night's show was re-written more than once.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe..._Jim_Ross_Segment_from_RAW_JR_Blindsided.html

Man that's dickish.

I understand JR loves the business more than anyone, but I really wish the guy would grow a set of balls. The way he lets Vince mistreat him is fucking pathetic.

Wait people believe this? :lmao:

Whether this is true or not my point still stands about JR being spineless and letting Vince humiliate him whenever he wants. There's being a company man and then there's just being a pussy. JR's a pussy.

Also, I don't see what's so far fetched about this. It's not like Vince hasn't pulled this before... remember the draft when they switched JR from Raw to Smackdown and Cole from Smackdown to Raw? You could tell that neither of them knew that was going to happen.

JR just needs to stop showing up to Raw when it's in his hometown. Every time he either ends up getting fired, beat up, or both. It's just old, tired, & played out at this point.

I never understood the poor JR comments. He has been paid money for a long time to see the world being part of the biggest stage in a profession that he loves and makes a lot of money. He even gets to hock his BBQ sauce regularly. Isn't the poor JR stuff just storyline? If there is more to it I would like to know.

I think it would be funnier to humiliate Tony Chimel every week.

He's just as fat and looks like a doofus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back