Not sure if satire

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
soo much could be done its unreal prob not enough for one show but unlike ecw who had everlasting fueds that you could book in emergency, wcw did not have that as much so youd need some build and a little tv time just to set up 3 top matches... also one night stand did feature wwe talent ( 05 had the invaders ) and 06 had the cena van dam classic complete with adam copeland interference

start off true to form with an x div... i mean cruiserweight triple threat with ultimo dragon, jushin thunder liger and jericho .. who cares who wins because we are all winners with a match of this caliber

Mike rotundo vs Rick Steiner .. winner gets all the letterman jackets from the varsity club ... maybe a kevin sullivan run in? dr death steve williams in the crowd, do i hear a dangerous dan spivey chant starting??? steiner over mike with a steiner line

barry windham vs ric flair in a " you never passed me the torch like you were suppose to so not im going to whip your 70 year old ass match " .. windham wins with a float over superplex

hacksaw butch reed vs hacksaw jim duggan for the hacksaw name ... butch reed wins when ron simmons runs in to help reuniting Doom for one night

wasted talent battle royal ... throw whoever you can think of in here, tom zenk, bobby eaton, tracey smothers,brad armstrong, johnny b badd, big josh, bunkhouse buck... i mean i could literally name 100 people to throw in this battle royal lol

booker T vs DDP w/ kim ... new harlem heat cost booker the match when ahmed gives T the pearl river plunge

Paul Roma cuts a promo on how he was the greatest four horsemen member and then every four horsemen member alive past and present comes out and throws him in a trash can ( lex luger gets a huge pop for medical reasons )

Paul Wight talks about how hes a real giant and how taker didnt get over until he had a gimmick thus setting up a Giant vs Mean Mark match ( for those of you who dont know Mark was in Wcw for a little bit and was a very high up mid card on the verge of main event heel status, thank god vince got him though because " mean " marks heart punch was lame )

goldberg shoots on HHH and calls him terra ryzing ( his wcw gimmick lmao ) and says hes never liked Paul or Terra or Hunter or Triple H .. and we get are Main Event ...

all procedes from this show go to Kamala

^^

naughty_memes_i_bet_its_spider_man_comics_meme_base_6-s500x368-147493-580.jpg

Yes, including the line that Doctor Death Steve Williams is in the crowd. I redded him for that.

He does realize Liger isn't a Cruiser anymore, right?

I'd mention the whole Steve Williams thing, but Lee already did....

Also, this kid is the exact reason I hate fantasy bookers. Shit, Mark Madden could book a better show in his sleep...

I thought most of that was pretty funny. I could read stuff like that all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back