• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not Good 4 us but good wwe

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wp2 4 life

Former NWA Champion Asks For His Release From TNA
Date Added: August 18, 2006
Story By: Douglas Nunnally
Credit: Wrestling Observer

While it is known that Monty Brown gave word he was quitting Sunday and asked for his release on Monday before the tapings, Ron Killings also apparently asked Terry Taylor for his release backstage. The feeling with Ron Killings is that it is well known that he's been unhappy with his place in the company for a while as he always seems to have a popular feud going and the company can not capitalize on it or refuses to and thus, puts him back on Xplosion. Taylor tried to talk Killings out of leaving and at this point nothing is decided though many believe it won't be long before Killings leaves.

On a related note, WWE has been thinking about bringing back the Too Cool stable with Brian Lawler (Grandmaster Sexay) & Rikishi as well as adding Ron Killings to the team if at all possible. Brian Lawler was backstage recently at the show in Memphis, TN and talked to John Laurinaitis about coming back, though nothing more has been mentioned involving his name. WWE did express interest in Killings, but due to his current contract, nothing has happened. With Killings being visibly upset and asking for his release now, a return to WWE is very likely

?????? What the hell tell me this can't be maybe killings can get that big pay day needs and should have.

If I were running TNA i would do whatever it took to keep Ron Killings in TNA. He has a lot of talent and charisma. However WWE can offer Ron Killings more money, which means TNA may lose the truth, no matter what offers TNA make to him

No matter how much I can't stand Ron Killings on the microphone, he is a great wrestler, and TNA needs to (and I'm sure they are) try to do everything possible to keep him from leaving.

Back when ron killings was k-kuik in wwe he had the same problem. Now wwe wants to bring him back? He has grown as a wrestler but that would be hippocritical of wwe. They didnt want him then and now that he had a good run with tna they want him back. They already got jeff hardy and now they might get brown and killings. This is gonna be bad for tna.

ThE cErEbRaL aSsAsIn said:
well if they would not let a less skill wrestler like joe beat him then maybe he would stay

Bro do you say ant thing that's not bashing joe you must be a dee,dee,dee:wtf: :schild13: :fuckoff: :suckit:

wp2 4 life said:
Bro do you say ant thing that's not bashing joe you must be a dee,dee,dee:wtf: :schild13: :fuckoff: :suckit:

Joe is pretty weak, especially on the mic.

Joe's better than Brown.

I think Brown will do ok in WWE, midcarder at best. He could be programed in a feud with Batista on Smackdown.

However I think it would be smarter for Killing to hit Mexico and Japan. He could help another promotion gain exposure. WWE will treat him like TNA did.

I love TNA but that is one of the few times they totally misuse a talent. Killings should be main eventing or at least top mid card in TNA.

Now if I were TNA I would tap some of TNA's underused talent who may not be happy.

Think of it. If WWE wants to hurt TNA right now. Brown and Killings in WWE would be great on that part. They should also look at David Young, Lance Hoytt, Matt Bently (hell the fact that he is Shawn Michaels Nephew writes its own storyline.) and Cassidy Riley would be great additions to ECW RAW OR SMACKDOWN.

TNA is going to have to do some damage control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back