Nostaliga Critic

I'm watching his X-Men TAS review, and two minutes in I already find him unbearable. He's loud and not funny. Fucking annoying fuck. I'll give him a little while longer, but he's about to get the X.

I love him watching him even though I've only seen 1 or 2 movies he has reviewed but I am about 4 months behind, need to find a spare evening and get myself caught up on his reviews

I didn't like his review on IT. I'm a big fan of King, and found it insulting the way he was treating him. Little does he take into account, that movie left out A LOT of good shit from the book. Plus, King is one of teh bestz authors out there, hands down my favorite.

Some of his shit is funny, some of it I don't like his opinions on. Someone else that makes me laugh is this guy http://www.youtube.com/user/penguinz0

His gameplay and commentary of Oregon Trail is hilarious, his Cleverbot and other videos are priceless too. He's sometimes over the top, but just the way his commentary goes, he's somewhat similar to the guy above.

One thing about the NC guy, he sometimes tries to hard. The stuff he says about the movies crack me up, but when he like turns the camera towards him and starts making those awkward faces, it just gets kinda dumb. Plus during the IT review, he was playing the "Stephen King Shot Game", and was acting like he was all drunk. Really silly, and I don't agree on some of his reviews, but they still usually make me laugh.

I agree with JGlass... he annoys the fuck out of me. Plus, he shits on stuff I grew up on and still enjoy to this day.

AVGN all day.

Some of Doug Walker's other gimmicks are funnier. Specifically Ask that Guy, and Zod.

However, I prefer the Spoonyone, Todd in The Shadows, Film Brain, and Snob over Critic.

I agree with JGlass... he annoys the fuck out of me. Plus, he shits on stuff I grew up on and still enjoy to this day.

AVGN all day.

I'm with you on that one too. Though, AVGN has the distinct advantage of playing video games that haven't held up over time at all.

Both he and AVGN have fallen off hard, though to be honest NC was never really that great to begin with. He reminds me of the types of nerds that make me want to choke a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back