• Corey Graves

• Paul Heyman

• William Regal

• Dario Cueto

• Maria Kanellis

• Truth Martini

• HHH

Results are only viewable after voting.
How many times has he been on TV this year?

Exactly. Everyone is just voting for him out of habit.

Graves has become a borderline excellent, if not consistently entertaining heel color commentator. He is improving steadily, and hopefully some big things are in his future.

Dario Cueto for me.

Heyman has not done enough this year and while I like Graves' heel commentator who gives faces their due, Dario Cueto was the focal point of the promotion that gave NXT a real run for its money as the best wrestling on TV.

You're an utter fool if you don't vote for Dario Cueto. This man is not just a non-wrestling personality. This is a man who is both shrouded in mystery and shined bright. He was a re-invention of the usual evil GM. He flat out bought The Crew away from Big Ryck. He turned Aerostar and Drago against each other just by dangling a mystery prize over their heads. He managed to turn Johnny Mundo from his worst enemy into a close ally. HE HAD A MAN KILLED!!!

"This temple is about honor. Tradition. And my favorite. VIOLENCE."

That's what kicked off Lucha Underground. That awesome line set up the entire show. His "Unique Opportunities" were always guaranteed to be interesting. Sipping whiskey as Alberto El Patron was a bloody mess dangling in his office window was an awesome sight.

Again, if you vote for anyone else.... You're a fool.

Heyman is good. Heyman is Heyman. It isn't wrong to think Heyman deserves this award.

That said, he may have finally met his match in Dario Cueto. Barbs and KJ have already said everything I could say, except that Cueto has a bronze bull named El Jefe that is totally baller. He is the best evil authority figure since SCSA era Vince McMahon. He manipulates his wrestlers like no other and his on screen presence is the stuff of Stephanie and Trips wet dreams. Vote Cueto.

[YOUTUBE]Zlc6OT1OHfM[/YOUTUBE]

Regal shows up, briefly does what he absolutely needs to, and fucks off.

Best authority figure in the game.

Damn straight, it's Dario Cueto. Beyond the evidence presented, I leave you with a quote of a diptych meme I saw once;

Triple H & Stephanie; Talk for 20 minutes, set up one segment.
Dario Cueto; Talk for 1 minute, set up entire program.

If it were Breakout Non-Wrestler of the Year, Graves wins hands down, but in terms of overall success and entertainment value, Cueto is tough to vote against.

b834097a3d20760afa0f3c5fd4aa3a6b.gif

I watched the first season of Lucha Underground these past two weeks as I've never seen it prior. Dario Cueto is awesome. The way he manipulates people, the way he's evil just for the sake of being evil is awesome.

Plus his reaction when Alberto was thrown through his office window was great

Heyman is certainly a good vote, but less impact this year than ones previous. I gotta go with Graves. Bright spot of the NXT booth & he is pretty solid. Maybe im just giving him more credit based on the sadness inside that he isnt wrestling anymore. God, I miss his entrance.

Dario would be a solid choice as well though. Damn fine job for that evil bastard new to the game.

It might not be Heyman for once.

I had clicked Heyman, the moment the page loaded, and then actually read the nominees and instantly changed my vote to Cueto. He made me actually care about a non-wrestler on-screen personality for the first time since...Heyman in ECW.

You've got to feel for Graves, though, being demoted like that. To a lesser extent Byron Saxton as well, but at least Corey had a bit of wrestling talent.

You've got to feel for Graves, though, being demoted like that. To a lesser extent Byron Saxton as well, but at least Corey had a bit of wrestling talent.

Are you referring to going from a wrestler to a personality? Because I assume you know the circumstances of such with Corey Graves. Otherwise I'm missing what you mean, here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back