No Way Out: Y 2 Jake vs. TheOneBigWill **Example**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Y 2 Jake vs. The OneBigWill​

Y 2 Jake was selected first so he picks the first match and makes the first prediction. TheOneBigWill then makes his prediction for the first match then selects the second match and makes the prediction. Alternate until the card and predictions are complete. Post completed cards with predictions in the Wrestle Mania thread.

The Card:​

Mr. Kennedy vs. Ric Flair

Edge vs. Rey Mysterio

Chavo Guerrero vs. C.M. Punk

John Cena vs. Randy Orton

MVP vs. Finlay vs. The Great Khali vs.
Batista vs. Big Daddy V vs. The Undertaker

Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Umaga vs.
Chris Jericho vs. JBL vs. Shawn Michaels

**This Thread Is To Be Used By Jake & Will Only**

I'm bored Will and you're online so we're doing this now. You have no say in the matter.

Mr. Kennedy vs. Ric Flair 6

The 6 for Flair is because there is 6 matches on the card. For this PPV six is the highest number, therfore I am most confident in this. I believe Flair will win. Will can pick any number 1-5 but not 6 for this match.

Matches announced on Monday, Tuesday or Friday do not count. The matches for the WPC are made on the Sunday or early Monday. So only the matches made by then are applicable.

So, am I to understand I'm suppose to pick a number and represent it for either Mr. Kennedy or Ric Flair?

If thats the case, I'll give a 5 to Mr. Kennedy over Ric Flair.

Then, I'd pick the next match? Correct?

Okay, then for my next match, I'd select..

The Smackdown Elimination Chamber: Undertaker v. The Great Khali v. Finlay v. M.V.P. v. Big Daddy V v. Batista. I'd go with Undertaker and give him the number value of a 6

(Assuming I can use 6 as the highest valued number, meaning Jake can now pick between 1-5?)

The Smackdown Elimination Chamber:

The Great Khali vs. Finlay vs. M.V.P. vs. Big Daddy V vs. Batista vs. The Undertaker 5

The Raw Elimination Chamber:

Umaga vs. Jeff Hardy vs. JBL vs. Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H 4

Umaga vs. Jeff Hardy vs. JBL vs. Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H 3

(now, with a note on this.. because you picked a 4, it means I can't pick anything higher? Including a 4. And because I put a 5 on Kennedy, and a 6 on Undertaker, I can't make all my decisions with the highest number? Or can I?)

Umaga vs. Jeff Hardy vs. JBL vs. Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H 3

(now, with a note on this.. because you picked a 4, it means I can't pick anything higher? Including a 4. And because I put a 5 on Kennedy, and a 6 on Undertaker, I can't make all my decisions with the highest number? Or can I?)

If you're not confident about HHH winning then you can give him a low number. If you hadn't used up your 5 & 6 then you could have used that if you were confident. Do you get it?

You need to pick another match.

If you're not confident about HHH winning then you can give him a low number. If you hadn't used up your 5 & 6 then you could have used that if you were confident. Do you get it?

You need to pick another match.

Yeah, I fully understand now.

World Heavyweight Championship: Edge 4 v. Rey Mysterio

It is easy once you actually play it. It was more difficult for me, because I wasn't grabbing the concept of "reading" about it.. but once you play it, you'd have to simply not pay attention at all, to not get it.

With that being said. Once final question. We started with the number value being 6 as the highest, just incase I missed it.. it was 6 = highest, because there are only 6 matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back