No Way Out: Danmen001 vs simpsons fanatic 742

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.M.

WrestleMania Main Event
Danmen001 vs simpsons fanatic742

Danmen001 was selected first so he picks the first match and makes the first prediction. simpsons fanatic742 then makes his prediction for the first match then selects the second match and makes the prediction. Alternate until the card and predictions are complete. Post completed cards with predictions in the Predictions thread.

The Card:

World Heavyweight Title Elimination Chamber Match
John Cena (c) vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Jericho vs. Mike Knox vs. Kane

WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match

Edge (c) vs. The Undertaker vs. The Big Show vs. Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Vladimir Kozlov

No Holds Barred Match
Randy Orton vs. Shane McMahon

Money vs Career Match
Shawn Michaels vs. JBL

ECW Championship Match
Jack Swagger (c) vs. Finlay

**This Thread Is To Be Used By Danmen001 & simpsons fanatic742 Only**

Do you mind if we do it in one go? It makes it easier that way, but if you don't want to, we can do it the regular way.

John Cena (c) 4 vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Jericho vs. Mike Knox vs. Kane

Edge (c) 1 vs. The Undertaker vs. The Big Show vs. Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Vladimir Kozlov

No Holds Barred Match
Randy Orton 3 vs. Shane McMahon

Money vs Career Match
Shawn Michaels 5 vs. JBL

ECW Championship Match
Jack Swagger (c) 2 vs. Finlay

I don't think we can. Plus it's not entirely fair to me because you get to pick all your picks and I have to pick around yours. I think we should just stick to the original plan.

If you say so. It's not against the rules, as other people do it, and it's annoying to get people to go back and forth of their not on at the same time.

Money vs Career Match
Shawn Michaels 5 vs. JBL

Money vs Career Match
Shawn Michaels (4) vs. JBL

John Cena (5) vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Jericho vs. Mike Knox vs. Kane

John Cena 4 vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Jericho vs. Mike Knox vs. Kane

No Holds Barred Match
Randy Orton 3 vs. Shane McMahon

ECW Championship Match
Jack Swagger 2 vs. Finlay

Edge (c)1 vs. The Undertaker vs. The Big Show vs. Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Vladimir Kozlov

Funny how all my predictions were exactly the same as I originall put.

Edge vs. The Undertaker vs. The Big Show vs. Triple H (1) vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Vladimir Kozlov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back