No Surrender: TNA Championship Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 on Kurt Angle. I can see Mitchell and his new monster getting involved aswell as Joe.

Fairly certain Angle will win. Should be a good match though. I'm hoping to make my SummerSlam losses back with this baby.

Hot damn, I'm Mrs. Sam!!

This would be my first official bet at the Wrestlezone forums, so I'm gonna try & make it worth it.

500 on Kurt Angle. I can't see T.N.A. jobbing their new "face," to a guy thats about to become monster meat.

One last thing, for clearification purposes.. by me simply posting "500 on Angle" does that mean its locked, or do I actually have to process it somewhere else?!

This would be my first official bet at the Wrestlezone forums, so I'm gonna try & make it worth it.

500 on Kurt Angle. I can't see T.N.A. jobbing their new "face," to a guy thats about to become monster meat.

One last thing, for clearification purposes.. by me simply posting "500 on Angle" does that mean its locked, or do I actually have to process it somewhere else?!

You have to place your bet at the top of the page.

Hot damn, I'm Mrs. Sam!!

If Kurt retains, i can honestly say, i think this will be the only title he retains to keep the feud running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back