[No Surrender] Samoa Joe v. Jeff Hardy [BFG Series]

Who wins?

• Samoa Joe

• Jeff Hardy

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Surrender 2012
Samoa Joe v. Jeff Hardy
BFG Series

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

381347_10151096990966026_16701420_n.jpg

Winner will face the winner of James Storm v. Bully Ray later in the night.

299_778faba3e3dc8c6c6db24b403da494ae_m.jpg

[YOUTUBE]J91mWFXp3a8[/YOUTUBE]

All discussion here.​

this is an interesting match, i havent seen impact this week, but read what happened, and was actually surprised to see jeff pick up the win. this ppv looks really good on paper, and so hopefully tna can pull it off. i do think jeff will pick up the win, mainly because they seem to be "debuting" hardys new "keylock" submission manouvere. overall i think this could be a really decent match if tna play it out the right way.

I'm very surprised that Samoa Joe has made it this far in the Bound For Glory series and there is absolutely no way that he gets past Jeff Hardy in this match. After being booked so terribly for such a long time he no longer seems like a threat to the World Championship. Granted, a win here would do wonders for him, but I just do not see it happening. Hardy makes more sense to win the match, he'll go on to face Storm in the final. I expect a rather good match out of them, so we'll just see what happens. It probably goes on toward the end of the evening and Hardy gets the victory. He'll then lose to Storm in the finals.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Jeff Hardy will defeat Samoa Joe.

First off, Jeff beating Joe by submission was bullcrap.

Second, Jeff will win this match. I think there is money to be made in Hardy vs. Storm. That is what everybody wants to see. Hardy has really cleaned up his act, and I think it will be good for him to be in the final 2 of the Bound For Glory Series.

That being said, I do hope that Hardy doesn't get thrown in the title mix at Bound For Glory. I want to see James Storm vs. Bobby Roode for the Title. But, there still has to be a lot to happen for us to get that match. A thought just occurred to me. What if Hardy wins the whole Series, and faces Aries at BFG? Then we could still have Storm vs. Roode? Just a thought to ponder.

Predict- Hardy to advance.

Im gonna go against the group here and say Samoa Joe picks up the victory they have built him up so well throughout the whole BFG series this year even if he loses in the finals I think hes going to advance past Hardy...UNLESS they have Magnus screw Joe out of the victory to set them up for a match at BFG thats the only way I see Hardy winning. Honestly both could use the victory though but Joe needs it more to look like a contender to the heavyweight title.

Samoa Joe vs Jeff Hardy.Last night's match was just a taste and when Joe is extremely motivated and angry that's not good for his opponents.Good for Hardy, where he was drugged up, and lost in his life to come back and still wanna perform and make up the wrongs he did in the TNA that's a true man.That doesn't he will win, and I think Joe makes Jeff Hardy tap out!

I had said in another thread that Jeff Hrdy is my dark horse to win the whole thing. I was surprised he got the submission victory over Joe, but it doesn't change my mind. Joe does not seem like a credible threat to the title at this point, and I think Hardy takes this one.

Hardy's winning this thing to against Bully Ray in the finals, where he then loses as it's Bully Ray versus Austin Aries in a continuation of their feud a few months ago.

Both Hardy and Joe are banged up, so this is a toss up really. I want Joe to get the win here, but if he does then this is as far as he'll probably make it.

I'd really love to see Joe come out on top here especially after losing to Hardy already Thursday night and by submission no less. But the way I see it happening is Hardy and Storm in the final two. Seems to be the money match of the possibilities. Regardless, I don't see either of these two winning the entire BFG Series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back