[No Surrender] Devon & The Pope v. Mexican America (C) [World Tag Team Championships]

Who wins?

• The Pope & Devon

• Mexican America

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
No Surrender 2011
The Pope & Devon v. Mexican America (C)
TNA World Tag Team Championships

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nosurr5.jpg

All discussion here.​

I hope 3D Pimpin wins this one. I don't like Mexican America besides Sarita and Rosita. Them guys hurt to many wrestlers and don't deserve to champs. I give this to 3D Pimpin (Pope and Devon)

I personally like Mexican America and hope they have a nice little reign. I don't think Pope and Devon will pick this up, I suspect a Pope heel turn after the match maybe.

im gonna go with Mexican America to pick up the victory here as devon and pope are a brand new team (im guessing devon forgave pope for hanging around his family all the time? :confused:) so yeah my pick is Mexican America even though i think it would be smart to give the titles to Devon and Pope as Mexican America has injured jesse neal,chris sabin and james storm so far sense becoming a team and basically killed the tag divison so i think pope and devon should get the belts but i cant see it happening

Not all too interested in this match. I hate Mexican America. Devon & Pope are a strange pairing, but at least Devon has something to do during Ray's singles push. There was no way Devon was going to succeed at anything beyond tag teams, and here he is in another tag team match. A tag team title run would be good for Devon & Pope because Pope will be able to learn from working with a veteran like Devon and they are both far better than either of the guys in Mexican America. It won't be the worst match of the night though, I've already picked Joe VS Morgan for that one. This will probably end up being the second or third worst alongside the Knockouts match. Devon & Pope will end up determining whether the match is any good or not due to Mexican America being terrible.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Devon & The Pope will win the TNA World Tag Team Championship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back