[No Surrender] Austin Aries Open Challenge to Aces & Eights

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Surrender 2012
Austin Aries' Open Challenge
Anyone From Aces & Eights

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

561593_10151096990931026_1423403906_n.jpg

299_778faba3e3dc8c6c6db24b403da494ae_m.jpg

[YOUTUBE]J91mWFXp3a8[/YOUTUBE]

All discussion here.​

Not sure what to make of this match really. I'm actually wondering if Roode will be a factor in this for some strange reason. But my gut is telling me this won't work in AA's favor. He could get beat to where he might have to vacate the title, which would be crazy. Leader of A&8's winning here.

i see the Aces and Eights guy winning here likely with help from his buddies. i dont see Roode getting involved here. i see him interfering in Storm's match to cost him the BFG series to set up Roode vs. Storm. i think Bully will be the leader of Aces and Eights as it looks more like it's him. Aces and Eights NEVER attacked him, though they seemed to try, but the point is they didnt. ALSO, the Mike guy on the last Impact, Aries said he's from NY, plus Bully seems to also be suspicious when it comes to that group. now i hope they dont go that route because it seems to easy now, but i think that's where they go, Ray wins the title after being revealed as the one behind Aces and Eights.

It'll be a black scorpion type deal. He'll beat the guy, thinking he's the right one, then others will come out. Finally, Mr distorted voice will say 'nice try, maybe next time.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back