No Smackdown LD? :/

I have a feeling back when he was younger Sami worked as an understudy to a football coach and he eventually starting emulating his strategies and movements when he first got into wrestling.

I've said it before and I'll say it again here: the difference in the presentation of the women is staggering. Naomi is basically wrestling in a bikini. If this was ten years ago, that would be the focus. Today, it's never mentioned. How much better does that seem?

I guess Lana really does want to be the next Sable.

Except she actually seems to have some ability in the ring and on the mic.

Attacks someone (likely Sami) and takes his spot.

Shane did say thay Owens wasn't supposed to be the 6th man. He was later added. Also last week he did gave an opportunity to Mojo to be added in the match. Maybe I'm looking into this a lot, but maybe Rusev is a surprise 7th entrant, added by Shane.

Rusev, Jinder and Owens as SD's main focus can further elevate WWE's international approach. Shinsuke could defeat Owens at Summerslam for the US belt and you could then have Nakamura, Jinder and Rusev carrying Smackdown. That could open markets in countries where WWE wants to expand even more.

Or maybe I'm looking too much into this.

Mahal is doing all the right htings but that doesn't make up for the lack of background that makes him feel out of place.

Mahal is doing all the right htings but that doesn't make up for the lack of background that makes him feel out of place.

They should use that to get him more heat. Remember, he became the #1 contender by chance in a match that feautured Smackdown's lowest talent. They should push the story that he's indeed there by chance and should keep throwing babyfaces at him. The more lucky Jinder gets as time passes, the more his heat grows. It doesn't really matter that he's a chickenshit heel. He's never supposed to be a star anyway. He's never supposed to be one of the top guys.

Just got home and have missed the whole show. Made it in time for the main event. Hope everyone is feeling well this evening.

They should use that to get him more heat. Remember, he became the #1 contender by chance in a match that feautured Smackdown's lowest talent. They should push the story that he's indeed there by chance and should keep throwing babyfaces at him. The more lucky Jinder gets as time passes, the more his heat grows. It doesn't really matter that he's a chickenshit heel. He's never supposed to be a star anyway. He's never supposed to be one of the top guys.

He puts me in mind of Rollins when he had J&J Security. Mahal pulls it off better though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back