No R truth rematch clause?

The A

Pre-Show Stalwart
I figure nobody cares I just wanted to get it out there. The Vince Mc"man" done got r truth by havin him do all this for nothin he aint gettin the belt that makes me mad. Alberto will have the match at Summer Slam I'd bet. give him the title right? don't be little jimmys. miz had so many rematches seriously its not a good look anyone care about this?

In kayfabe you only get a rematch clause if you're a former champion. Since R-Truth was never the WWE Champion he doesn't automatically get a rematch for the belt.

Yeah, as JGlass said, you only get a Title Rematch, if you were the Champion and lost the Title. Anyways, we weren't expecting to see Truth win the Title, so would be there be any point in him fighting for it again, with us knowing nothing will come of it?

ohhhh. my bad see i only been really back into it for the past year. before that it was on and off thats of course after the attitude era ended i was addicted then. shit I think he has to steal it eventually. could he win money in the bank? i really dont think so

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back