• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Mercy Spoiler

M

Messiah

Alright, here's the matches:

World Heavyweight Championship:
King Booker vs. Lashley

United States Championship:
Kennedy vs. Undertaker

Batista vs. John Cena

Vito vs. MVP

that's all I got for now.

Don't believe me if you mus'nt, but these are the matches.

man you really got the know hahaha do you have a source, sounds likely but more like a king boo v.s cena n

Finlay v.s Batista

My source would prefer to remain confidential.

But if you think I'm making these matches up..wait 'til they happen...

By the Way: I'll post the winners of each match after they are formally announced on Smackdown.

Match Update: When Cena comes to Smackdown they will be looking to end "The Court" Angle, causing a match between Finlay and Regal.

Messiah said:
Match Update: When Cena comes to Smackdown they will be looking to end "The Court" Angle, causing a match between Finlay and Regal.
THANK GOD!
i hate sharmell and regals voice..
"ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!"
ugghhh

Lol this guy has no clue what hes talking about. First off, they won't waste "Cena vs. Batista" on a half ass SD! PPV..Thats pretty much Survivor Series, Royal Rumble or WrestleMania material. And it's crystal clear that Batista and Finlay are going to feud...I also don't see Cena being up in the title picture right away..Give it a few months.

Banes said:
Lol this guy has no clue what hes talking about. First off, they won't waste "Cena vs. Batista" on a half ass SD! PPV..Thats pretty much Survivor Series, Royal Rumble or WrestleMania material. And it's crystal clear that Batista and Finlay are going to feud...I also don't see Cena being up in the title picture right away..Give it a few months.

Your completely wrong, they ARE going to "waste" that match on this PPV because it will be the only decent match oin the card..

and if i'm "pissing you off" then don't read my threads.

He's right...I checked WWE.COM today and apparently Lashley is the number one contender for the world heavyweight title...as for cena there are currently no plans for him to lose.

ive heard that cena isent goin to sd. on other spoilers ive read it says that so far the plan is for cena to win at unfrogiven. ive seen that on like 2-3 different sites. as far as ive heard its not etched in stone, but is the current plan...

cena loses to edge tonight on raw, regaining HIS WWE title and sending Cena to Smackdown for their season premier

Credit: Wrestlezone smackdown results
John Cena advertised for Smackdown: We have gotten word that a graphic hit the screen promoting WWE Champion John Cena, Batista & Bobby Lashley vs. King Booker, Finlay & William Regal for next week on Smackdown.

hmmm so just maybe this guy isnt lying...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back