No Mercy: MVP vs Chris Benoit

Mania23OffThaHook

Pre-Show Stalwart
hey i dunno if anybody knows yet but on the no mercy site it says MVP will make his in-ring debut against ?. this should be a no-brainer. i think it will be the returning Chris Benoit. oh and they also said Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Guerrero in a Falls Count Anywhere match as well as Batista vs Finlay

and sorry i didnt put this in the ppv section

The final card is:
World Title
King Booker vs Lashley

Undertaker vs Mr. Kennedy

Batista vs Fit Finlay

Matt Hardy vs Gregory Helms

Falls Count Anywhere
Chavo Guererro vs Rey Mysterio

MVP's Debut

Highlight to read-->(contains spoiler match result for smackdown 2morrow)--->Tag Team Titles
London/Kendrick vs James/Stevens

I was thinking maybe he'd face Chris Benoit, but I want both men to win! I see a lot of good in MVP and I think he may be the future. I'd rather see Benoit and MVP team up, but there's no tag team for them to face now that Kash was fired, so the Pitbulls are done!

And you people still continue to spam and place topics where they dont belong... There is a PPV forum...

As for mVP and Benoit.. I dont see that happening.. I believe Benoit will not return until after No Mercy and fued with Chavo... As for MVP's debut.. I think it will be Vito due to there interaction on SD! a few weeks ago.

Chavo vs Benoit post No Mercy makes sense after all Rey is gonna need surgery. benoit was Eddie's best friend makes perfect sense. Vito vs MVP also works cause MVP is gonna need a semi-name to beat in his debut. The Card isnt all that bad and add in the fact that it will also be London/Kendrick defending the Tag Titles. Its a sleeper PPV.

god i dont wanna see benoit chavo

and if they do have the mvp match against benoit, i rly hope its not a squash match, on either side... if its good, mvp gains a lot of credibility.

If he was to face Benoit it would make great sense storyline-wise.

Think about it, for weeks MVP has been hyping himself up, saying he should be on Smackdown and he's better than everyone on Smackdown.

Well what better way to start than have Teddy Long book him against Smackdown's best wrestler to see just how good MVP is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back