No Mercy: Finlay vs. Rey Mysterio

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

Singles Match
Finley vs Rey Mysterio

Meh, Pointless match. Even though I think it can be one of the better on the card, Probably the Opener, So it really doesn't matter. Finlay can work a good match, I'm not sure how is style is going to match up with Rey's but I guess we'll see. Rey Rey will be the highlight reel to keep it going. No way Finlay wins, Unless they are going to give him a push for the US Title since Hardy is likely to win, Other than that this is just to get Rey another win. This will likely carry on to Cyber Sunday, Possibly with Finlay getting DQed with the Shalablahblah.

Yeah this is definetly filler until they put JBL back inot the ring. But since i dont see that before 2008 I dont know how this will go. If Rey beats Finlay what next . I mean who else does JBL have he can throw at REY Rey. Maybe a returning Chavo or Kahli(but I feel his next feud is Kahli) or most l;ikley the worlds strongest jobber. (With that you have to wonder how long mark signed a extension for if he is only going to join the J.O.B. squad

I actually like this match as I can see it as a solid opener least to put the show on a good start. Though with the contrasting styles be interesting to see how they mesh, but I expect a Finlay win as JBL will cost Rey the victory or Finlay uses his favorite weapon when the ref is not looking for the win. I really expect Finlay to win and this go on into Cyber Sunday.

I'd prefer it if this match got more of a build. But it should be good. I like Finlay. He's great for an old guy. And Rey can still go. Hopefully JBL doesn't get involved in the match.

No Mercy appears to be a show that's going to be full of filler. If that's so then this appears to be good filler imo.

Yeah Im with Jake...need more buildup... But it makes sense because Finlay been attacking Rey and we dont know why. Finlay can fight and with Rey and his style can be very entertaining and decent opener. Im all for this match even without the hype. No Mercy looking like a decent PPV.

hi guys im new to this although i have been a big wrestling fan for years, im quite looking forward to this match, i agree it would be a great opener, of course im expecting REY REY to win, with fit dominating most of the match, but with hornswoggle doing other things i dont see finlay achieving a victory through cheating, unless his lordship jokebl gets involved but i dont see that happening

Pointless match. I'd much rather see a fatal four match to determine the #1 contender. Mysterio, Undertaker, Finlay, and Mark Henry or Kane. Though Finlay's a good performer and Mysterio is as well, this just feels like its fallen flat to me already and it hasn't even truly begun.

I agree with alot of you guys who say that this is going to be a filler match. I really don't think it will steal the show, but I do think that it will be a solid match. Both of these guys are at least 1/2 way decent in the ring, so we'll have to wait and see. My prediction though is that JBL will get involved somehow causing Rey to win by DQ

I hear people worrying that the styles of Rey Mysterio and Finlay will clash negatively but, to be honest, I thinkt their two styles will mesh quite well.

Finlay has always been known as someone who is able to alter his style to make someone else look good and if he can't do it with Rey Mysterio, who can he do it with?

But, I do see Rey leaving this match as the winner in what I predict to be a relatively decent match.

I'm looking forward to see this match. Finlay and Rey are both gifted with wrestling and entertainment talent and I think it will be a pretty solid match. Not enough build-up but should end up being better than most expect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back