• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Electricity And I'm Hungry

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Yup, a lot of rain yesterday. It caused floods and seemed to mess with the power cables. Messing up an entire sector. So my house and every house within a mile to the north has less than 35% electricity. We have enough to turn on a lamp, but not enough for the stove, the microwave or the toaster and dammit its breakfeast time. The only upside to all of this torture is that I got to see Tampa Bay beat the Packers and somewhat embarrass them, it made me smile. Then the TV turned off. Shit.

The cutest part is that the power sector ends in my house. So my neighbors have electricity. DAMN!

How are you using the internet then? Cafe? Still, thats sucks major balls man. Hope this situation subsides soon.

Cell phone. Haha. It odesn't run on wi-fi, it uses the "Now Network" or some shit like that.

At least you have something to entertain you. You could always go for a... err... fast food run for breakfast? If we don't got nothing to eat... McDonalds Drive-Thru.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back