• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NJPW On AXS

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
I've been watching it since it's debut.

And Jesus Christ, someone tell Alvarez and Meltzer to take off the rose tinted glasses. It's not that damn amazing. It's one long ass match and at times a clipped one with it. Yes, the matches are good but it's pretty much the same as looking them up on Youtube except you have Mauro Ranallo bordering on an aneurism. Yes, it's nice to get English commentary and subtitles for the promo's and the matches are entertaining. Well, no shit it's basically a Best Of show. But it ain't no NXT or Lucha Underground.

They would not shut up about Episode 3. The best "1 hour of wrestling". It was literally just a 40 minute Tanahashi/Okada match. Nothing else.

"in my estimation" Ranallo is doing a much better job with those shows than jr and striker did with wrestlekingdom.

I don't like the fake accent thing but he's even better than Cole and jbl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back