Nights Of Champions

Which year is your favorite Night Of Champions!?

Results are only viewable after voting.

King Patrick Star

K. O. T. R. 2007 -€“ Team Undisputed
Book your fantasy Night Of Champions card using past Night Of Champions matches!! Create a Night Of Champions Card!!

In September, we will have the 10th annual Night Of Champions. I’m jumping on this bandwagon and I’m creating a thread inspired by Big Poppa Machismo’s Book your fantasy Pay Per View card using past Pay Per View matches and SHAGZ’s Create a Pay Per View Card.

One rule stays the same and the other rule is thrown out the window, because I, myself, break it every time. You cannot book a Championship Title or a SuperStar in more than one match. You can, however, have an unlimited number of matches. I know that Vengeance and Night Of Champions are somewhat related, but for this thread, only use Vengeance : Night Of Champions 2007 to Night Of Champions 2015, and exclude Vengeance 2001 (even though Vengeance 2001 is one of my all-time favorite Pay Per Views) to 2006 and 2011. We’ll save Vengeance for another thread.

Welcome to Nights Of Champions!!

Divas Championship Title match (2009)
Divas Champion, Maryse vs. Mickie James

Women’s Championship Title match (2007)
Women’s Champion, Melina vs. Candice Michelle

Cruiserweight Championship Title match (2007)
Cruiserweight Champion, Chavo Guerrero vs. Jimmy Wang Yang

United States Championship Title Fatal Four-Way match (2011)
United States Champion, Dolph Ziggler (w/ Vickie Guerrero) vs. Jack Swagger vs. John Morrison vs. Alex Riley

Intercontinental Championship Title Fatal Four-Way match (2012)
Intercontinental Champion, the Miz vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Sin Cara

WWE Tag Team Championship Title match (2007)
WWE Tag Team Champions, Deuce 'n Domino (w/ Cherry) vs. Sgt. Slaughter and Superfly Jimmy Snuka

World Tag Team Championship Title match (2007)
World Tag Team Champions, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch vs. the Hardys (Jeff and Matt)

ECW Championship Title match (2009)
ECW Champion, Tommy Dreamer vs. Christian

World Heavyweight Championship Title match (2010)
World Heavyweight Champion, Kane vs. Undertaker

WWE Championship Title Five-Pack Challenge match (2007)
WWE Champion, John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. King Booker (w/ Queen Sharmell) vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Mick Foley

Okay, this was very difficult to do. I have 5 matches from 2007, 2 from 2009, and 1 each from 2010, 2011, and 2012. There are a few matches I would have liked to have added, but either a SuperStar was already competing in a match I picked or a Championship Title was already being defended in a match I picked. I’m already thinking of doing another Nights Of Champions card.

Now it's your turn!!

What's with your obsession with championship belts? lol anyway nice to see another one of these threads I don't want to keep creating them myself.

6.) WWE Championship
Triple H vs. John Cena (2008)
I remember this being a great match, HHH and Cena had great chemistry in the ring.
2 of the biggest starts of the past 10 years it doesn't get much bigger than that.

5.) World Heavyweight Championship
CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy (2009)
One of my all time favorite feuds, Punk and Hardy all ways had good matches.

4.) Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler (2012)
I remember this being a solid match.

3.) WWE Tag Team Championships
Air Boom (Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne) vs. The Awesome Truth (R-Truth & The Miz) (2011)
This was a good opening match I remember both were solid tag teams.

2.) ECW Championship
Mark Henry vs. Kane vs. Big Show (2008)
3 of the best big men in WWE history in a triple threat match
Don't remember seeing this but it looks good on paper.

1.) WWE United States Championship
Sheamus vs. Cesaro (2014)
Solid match pretty much the only good match I could find with the available talent.

Yeah this is pretty restrictive a lot of the good matches involve either Cena, HHH or Punk would be better if you could select Vengeance matches as well.
NOC only has a 9 year history and it shares a wiki page with Vengeance as both were the same show at one stage.

My obsession with Championship Title Belts is unexplainable. I just love ggggoooolllldddd!!

I'm not sure how I forgot that I already did this last year.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=299705

Using Big Poppa Machismo’s format of booking a fantasy pay per view card for a specific pay per view, using past PPV matches from only that specific pay per view (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=298323), I’m going to start a similar thread for my favorite pay per view, Night Of Champions.

My rules will be a little different.

You can only use matches from any of the Night Of Champions cards from 2007 – 2015 (I know some of you will want to include Sting’s upcoming match).
There are no limits to the number of matches you can use.
You can book a SuperStar in more than one match
You cannot book a Championship in more than one match.

Here’s my Night Of Champions fantasy card.

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Title match (2007)
WWE Cruiserweight Champion, Chavo Guerrero vs. Jimmy Wang Yang

WWE United States Championship Title Six-Pack Challenge match (2009)
WWE United States Champion, Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz vs. Jack Swagger vs. Montel Vontavious Porter vs. Carlito vs. Primo

WWE Intercontinental Championship Title match (2009)
WWE Intercontinental Champion, Rey Mysterio vs. Dolph Ziggler (w/ Maria)

WWE Women’s Championship Title and WWE Divas Championship Title Unification Lumberjill match (2010)
WWE Women’s Champion, Michelle McCool vs. WWE Divas Champion, Melina

Unified WWE World Tag Team Championship Title match (2009)
Unified WWE World Tag Team Champions, Jeri-Show (Chris Jericho and Big Show) vs. The Legacy (Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase)

ECW Championship Title match (2009)
ECW Champion, Tommy Dreamer vs. Christian

World Heavyweight Championship Title No Holds Barred match (2010)
World Heavyweight Champion, Kane vs. The Undertaker

WWE Championship Title Five-Pack Challenge match (2007)
WWE Champion, John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. King Booker (w/ Queen Sharmell) vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Mick Foley

It's kind of odd hat I made some changes, but it's cool to look back to see what I was thinking and what I'm thinking now. One thing is for sure, these Fantasy cards would make great "Best of" DVDs and Blu Rays.

My obsession with Championship Title Belts is unexplainable. I just love ggggoooolllldddd!!

I'm not sure how I forgot that I already did this last year.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=299705

It's kind of odd hat I made some changes, but it's cool to look back to see what I was thinking and what I'm thinking now. One thing is for sure, these Fantasy cards would make great "Best of" DVDs and Blu Rays.

Yeah they would make good DVDs but I'm not sure if they will sell well because they are B grade PPVs maybe we will see them pop up in the WWE DVD polls one day.

I'm sure the WWE Network has probably hurt DVD sales a lot it's probably only the collectors that still buy them.

WWE: CM Punk vs. John Cena
World H: Edge vs. Batista
ECW: Kane vs. Mark Henry vs. Big Show
IC: Rey Mysterio vs. Dolph Ziggler
Diva: Maryse vs. Mickey James
US: Cesaro vs. Zack Ryder
Tag Team: R-Truth and Kofi Kingston vs. Team Hell No

This would be my card. Nothing is super special about it for any reason but I just like the way it looks. From what I remember all of these matches were good. The WWE title match would have to end the show, one of Cena and Punks best matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back