Nick Hogan Involved in Horrific Car Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

italyanstallyan

Pre-Show Stalwart
CNN has reported that Nick Hogan has been in a bad car crash. Don't know if anyone has started a thread on this yet. I hope he turns out alright. The full story in on cnn.com.

I was never a big fan of Nick on the show, but nobody wants this. I too hope Nick and his buddy turn out fine. I just read that Nick's condition isn't as bad as previously thought, which is good, and I think both are expected to recover. I wish the best of luck to Nick, Hulk, and the family.

I was never a big fan of Nick on the show, but nobody wants this. I too hope Nick and his buddy turn out fine. I just read that Nick's condition isn't as bad as previously thought, which is good, and I think both are expected to recover. I wish the best of luck to Nick, Hulk, and the family.

Nick looks to be ok with arm and head injuries but his friends is in critical condition I'd say as of now I wish the best of luck to his friend and their family

Yeah, obviously, now that more details of the crash are coming out. Great to hear that Nick is at home now but now it seems the passenger, a US marine possibly suffered brain damage. Hopefully he turns out fine in the end and yeah the best of luck goes out to him and his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back