• Dowds

• Pedifree1

• Ocekit

• @DearWrestler

Results are only viewable after voting.
So...if Sally wins...we get boobs? No?

But she really is nice...

Hmm...

I voted for Sally, but unlike the rest of you thirsty bastards, it's not because I want an Internet girlfriend. She's responsible for an absolute shitton of my total rep (Dagger too, but I voted for him for a bunch of other stuff). It's only right that I vote for her.

Does the trophy look like an empty bottle of water?

Let is be known, I voted for her too, but for real reasons.

I voted to NorCal because he's bought me food before. None of these other people have bought me food and are therefore not as nice as NorCal.

I voted to NorCal because he's bought me food before. None of these other people have bought me food and are therefore not as nice as NorCal.

If he is receiving money from the podcast, then I have listened enough to have at least covered a beer.

If he is receiving money from the podcast, then I have listened enough to have at least covered a beer.

Are you insinuating that because you listen to the podcast you provide him money so that he can afford to buy me food almost a year ago?

I do not make dollars from the podcast.

Yet.

Probably never

That's a damn shame. I can say, without absolute honesty, that I am more consistently entertained by your podcast, than either of Stone Cold's, and most of JR's. Your Dusty tribute was probably my single favorite so far.

I look at it as gaining experience and seasoning for the glimmer of maybe an opportunity down he road.

As in if anyone ever does have a look at me, I can have something to point to that's one hundred episodes long and has been consistently downloaded by thousands....So that if anything, I have a small modicum of experience in the craft.

If not, then its all good. I started it because I felt I could do better than at least the non industry shows, and many people feel that I do just that. So if that's all it is, then mission accomplished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back