NFL Wildcard Weekend LD

jmt225

Global Moderator
Man, I'm so pumped I'm starting this shit myself a day before it even starts. Who do you all have in this weekend's games, huh?

I got the Jets, Cowgirls, Packers, and Patriots.

I'm hungry. Think I'll have some Raven for lunch on Sunday.

I don't know, X. The Ravens aren't that bad and it's gonna be tough going without Welker. At the very least, it'll be a lot closer then you'd think.

I don't know, X. The Ravens aren't that bad and it's gonna be tough going without Welker. At the very least, it'll be a lot closer then you'd think.

I have to disagree, man. The Ravens don't have anybody to stop Moss, and the Pats defense is more than good enough to keep the mediocre offense of the Ravens from scoring any more than 14.

The Ravens have a pretty good rush offense. Flacco is inconsitent, especially when you factor in all the drops, but he can show up. Moss is a tough match-up, but without Welker the Pats lose the guy they can dump it off to to move the chains. Without Welker there, the Ravens D can afford to keep an extra guy deep to help with Moss when need be.

I hate Belicheck with a passion but he has won with a lot less...I'm not saying they're gonna win the SB because I think thats going to be SD, but never count out Tom Brady and Belicheck.

Like I said throughout the season, the key to beating Baltimore is going deep.

Like I said though throughout the season, the key to beating Baltimore is going deep.

I'm sure that's true, but without Welker, it'll be a lot easier for them to have an extra guy to keep an eye on Moss without that short threat to keep them honest. They can still do the short dump off passes, but Edelman is no Wes Welker

I hate Belicheck with a passion but he has won with a lot less...I'm not saying they're gonna win the SB because I think thats going to be SD, but never count out Tom Brady and Belicheck.

Like I said throughout the season, the key to beating Baltimore is going deep.

Fuck, I can't type today...

SD- Philly is my SB...

GB, Philly, Bal, Cincy

GB is playing great right now, and Arz is going into the playoffs hurt

Philly, I can't see them losing 3 games to Dal, in one season, especially when you factor in that Dal hasn't when a playoff game in an eternity, plus Romo sucks

Bal/NE is gonna be close, but i think this is gonna be the upset of the week, I think if Bal can stay disciplined and not taking any stupid penalties, they can win this game, plus take into account the Belichek tends to get cocky and make some really stupid decisions from time to time *cough*4th & 2*cough*

Cincy/NYJ, I honestly don't really care, I think Cincy has more talent plain and simple, and that will carry them to a win, either way though I think who ever wins this game will lose to whoever they play next

I'm thinking Bengals and Cowboys for the wins today. I think the Bungles are gonna kill the Jets. People seem to think the Jets are a sleeper team in the playoffs. And to those people I say no. The Jets didn't beat anyone special down the stretch (Buffalo, Tampa, Colts backups, and Bengals backups). Plus the best defense they played in that stretch was the Falcons and they lost that game. The Bengals have a top 12 defense and they should screw with the Sanchize today. Give me the Bengals by 10 plus.

Eagles/Cowbioys will be a different story. This is gonna be the closest game of the week and it should be a doozy. I can see it going either way, but I see Dallas pulling off the playoff win.

Im not in this right now becuase my Cable Box decided turn its filthy back on me. Fucker. if only I had the motivation to walk upstairs, and watch it on my tv

The goddamn Jets have this despite playing their Super Bowl in Week 2.

Don't get me wrong, I hate the Bengals, but I hate the Jets even more.

Cedric Benson is the Bengals whole offense. Coles and Caldwell are banged up at receiver for Cincy and Ocho Cinco has Darrell Revis on him so the passing game is non existent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back