[NFL] Week 4: New England Patriots vs Cincinnati Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rofl, you guys really must not pay much attention to football. The Bengals don't even stand a marginal chance in hell. They gave up 56 points to the god damn Browns. You line that defense up against Tom Brady and Randy Moss, and I'm predicting yet another 300+ yard game for Brady and 1 or 2 TDs with over 100 yards recieving for Moss. Easily. This won't even be a contest, I'm telling you right now, the Bengals will be completely decimated and have cold water thrown right in their face.

All of my vBucks on the Pats. Betting on the Bengals just looks foolish. But thanks for the money though guys.

All or nothing on the Bengals. It's put up or shut up time for the bengals. They are in desperate need of a win, and I will be at the game monday. it's going to rock out like no other. This game is going to be fucking crazy.

Palmer has proven he can light up any defense in the league and the Pats, well there the Pats and it's the Bengals Defense. Shit, this game could realistically be in the high 40's for both teams.

I'm looking forward to this game, because the D did bounce back against Seattle after that horrible piss poor pathetic showing against the Browns. I had the Bengals starting 2-2 this year, then finishing with 10-6, so right now they need tow in this game to keep on my pace.

I think the Bengals season is in big jeopardy going into this game. The Bengals simply have more to play for. Hell, haven't the pats already clinched the AFC East?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back