NFL Week 3 LD - Featuring A Rematch Of Last Seasons AFC Championship Game

Mr Mikey Mike

Occasional Pre-Show
Week 3 of the NFL season kicks off tonight with Cam Newton making his prime-time debut against Eli Manning and the defending Superbowl Champion Giants. Here's the entire week 3 schedule http://sports.yahoo.com/news/2012-nfl-week-3-tv-schedule-192200628--nfl.html headlined by Tom Brady and The Patriot's visiting Ray Lewis and The Ravens in a rematch of last seasons AFC championship game.

Use this thread to discuss all of the NFL's week 3 action.

I benched Steven Jackson because I thought he wasn't going to play but since he's active, I decided to pick up Daryl Richardson and start both of them.

How.....do you get an illegal block in the back on the kicking team on a kickoff?

My uncle & cousin are huge Niner fans, they went up to the game today in Minnesota. If Minny pulled out some huge upset & actually beat SF, I would find it hilarious.

Saints win is 100% tainted at this point if it happens. How is it that no one in the world can contact the officials and tell them the rules? Clearly McCluster gave himself up, he doesn't have to be down by contact.

Dear Minnesota, you are playing against one of the best Run defenses in the league, despite how good ADP is, you are not going to have much success you you keep trying to RUN HIM UP THE FUCKING MIDDLE, fucking ******s.

What in the fucking fuck?

Harbaugh used his last Time Out and then challenged. He can't challenge, but the refs let him do it anyway, now the 49ers have the ball back.

Hey NFL, Get the real refs back. Now. This just swung the game.

Fucking Pettigrew needs to get his ass on the bench. Terrible hands and just let the fucking game go by letting the defender take the ball from him. Fucking scab.

1. Toby Gerhart developed fumbleitis apparently.

2. These refs are absolute shit.

3. Jim Harbaugh is a fucking cunt.

Most importantly, the Vikings drubbed the 49ers.

Wow, a knee, an elbow, another knee, a second elbow. What more does a guy gotta do to be down by contact?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back