[NFL] Super Bowl XLII: New York Giants vs New England Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
200px-NFL-SB_2339.png

Sunday February 3, 2008
NFC Champion New York Giants vs AFC Champion New England Patriots

all in on the Pats. If this were Vegas, I would bet the G-Men with the 13 points, but not a straight up game. The game will be much closer then 13, but we are watching History with the Pats.

Seriously how the fuck did I forget about the Super Bowl Vbookie? Shit. I could have went all in and built up loads for No Way Out's predictable card. Fuck I screwed up.

I guess I did because this year's Super Bowl is up there with Steelers/Seahawks on the shit scale.

100 on the Pats. I pissed away my other cash.

I guess I did because this year's Super Bowl is up there with Steelers/Seahawks on the shit scale.

As opposed to last years ever so exciting Bears-Colts Super Bowl....psssh. That game was shite.

The Super Bowl always sucks unless your team is in it.

As opposed to last years ever so exciting Bears-Colts Super Bowl....psssh. That game was shite.

The Super Bowl always sucks unless your team is in it.

Actually, I liked the Rams vs. Patriots game in Super Bowl XXXVI (or some number like that) because the game was a nail-biter until the end of the game. The underdog beats the favorite with a game winner. Classic game, classic.

250 on pats.

Actually, I liked the Rams vs. Patriots game in Super Bowl XXXVI (or some number like that) because the game was a nail-biter until the end of the game. The underdog beats the favorite with a game winner. Classic game, classic.

250 on pats.

I know football ISN'T rigged. (well, some cases could be made, I'm sure) But come on, the "Patriots" in "America's Game" the season of 9-11.. pfft.. predictable to me.. and how on earth could you call the Pats "underdogs" in that game.. they became "America's Team" the second those towers went down. (my opinion, anyways)

172552 (All in) on New England. I'm assuming a blow out.. but honestly, the more I think about it, I wouldn't be shocked if New York pulled the upset. I'd be pissed at losing all my fake money.. but I'd laugh my ass off that New England's "spotless" record would end 18-1.

Isn't it ironic that they play the same team they had to, in order to get a perfect regular season.. to once again try for perfection, throughout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back