NFL Playoff Prediction Thread

Big Sexy

Deadly Rap Cannibal
This will be a thread dedicated to your predictions in the NFL Playoffs. I think it will be better to go on a round by round basis because that way we will get more posts and participation throughout the playoffs.

AFC Wild Card

Houston Texans vs Cincinnati Bengals: I'm going to take the Bengals to win this one in an upset. They played a few weeks ago and Houston came out on top but the Texans have lost three straight since then and their qb situation is as messed up as ever with TJ Yates leaving the game against the Titans with an injury and Jake Delhomme finishing out the game. The Bengals are young and inexperienced but sometimes that be an advantage. It helps that they have a favorable matchup against an injury riddled Texans team.

Pittsburgh Steelers vs Denver Broncos: This is an easy one and I'm going with the Steelers. Roethlisberger is banged up but the Steelers have still won 6 of their last 7 games and they are facing the worst of the 12 playoff teams. Denver’s offense has been figured out and Tebow is not a good enough passer to help this offense put points on the board against the Steelers defense. I expect a double digit victory for this veteran Steelers squad.

NFC Wild Card

New Orleans Saints vs Detroit Lions: This will be a shootout but sadly I have to go with the Saints. The Saints are the hottest team in the league right now (similar to Green Bay going into the playoffs last year) and the Lions secondary just isn’t good enough. If the Lions defense plays their best game of the season then Detroit can win because they can score with anybody, but I don’t see that happening.

New York Giants vs Atlanta Falcons: This is a tough one but I’m going with the Giants in a close game. The Falcons led by Matt Ryan are 0-2 in the playoffs and this Giants team has a lot of playoff experience. I think the Giants at home will do just enough to move on.

My predictions set up these games for the divisional round

AFC

New England vs Cincinnati

Baltimore vs Pittsburgh

NFC

Green Bay vs New York Giants

San Francisco vs New Orleans

Despite the Texans having shit at quarterback, I think their run game is good enough to beat a garbage Bengals team that hasn't beating anyone. I think they're phonies.

I got Steelers over the Broncos. I'm not a Tebow hater, but the Steeler defense is too good for him right now. As long as Ben is able to walk out there they shouldn't have too much trouble.

Saints may put up 60 on the Lions. Problem is the Saints could give up nearly that much. I don't trust Detroit enough to bet on them though, Saints are too tough at home and Brees is too good.

Giants and Falcons is a real interesting one. I don't think the Falcons are good, but I'm definitely not sold on the Giants either. When it comes down to it, I guess I'll take Eli over Ryan, especially at home.

Round 2 we got Pittsburgh at New England, Houston at Baltimore, Giants at Packers, and Saints at Niners. I'm feeling Pats vs Saints in the highest scoring Super Bowl of all time.

NFC:
#3 NO over #6 DET - should be a shootout but like their Week 13 matchup it'll be NO from start to finish

#5 ATL over #4 NYG - aside from my hatred of the Giants, I also want ATL to win because Gonzo has ZERO playoff wins in his HOF career

AFC: (lol go figure, the two final spots in the AFC are clinched by teams who lost today)
#3 HOU over #6 CIN - interesting to see these two teams play each other in the playoffs as CIN hasn't won a playoff game in over 20 years, which is the longest drought in the NFL, against HOU who's in the playoffs for the 1st time. Even though Delhomme will most likely be the starter for HOU lol, I'm gonna trust Arian & their D to barely get by the Bengals

#5 PIT over #4 DEN - I want to say DEN will win this game with Ryan Clark & Rashard Mendenhall not playing but Tebow has just been a turnover machine since the SNL skit came out (6 or 7 turnovers the last 3 games) & that'll continue against that defense so I guess I'll go with the Steelers

btw Mendenhall has already been ruled out with a possible torn ACL & the last time Ryan Clark played a game in DEN, he almost died (he has a sickle cell trait which can cause problems in situations like the high altitude of Denver & he had to be rushed to a hospital in the middle of PIT's last game in DEN to have his spleen & gallbladder removed)

AFC Wildcard:
#3 Houston Texans vs. #6 Cincinnati Bengals
-I am going to go with the Texans for this one. They are simply a better team overall than the Bengals are, and the Playoffs are where you demonstrate that. I just can't see a rookie QB going into Houston and winning. Not when the city hasn't seen a playoff game since the Tennessee Titans were still the Houston Oilers, that crowd is going to be amped up.

#4 Denver Broncos vs. #5 Pittsburgh Steelers
-Steelers all the way. The way that Denver backed into the playoffs gives me absolutely no faith that they have what it takes to beat a team with far more playoff experience. There simply isn't enough there. I am not going to lie, I like Tim Tebow...he is interesting to me, and I would like to see what the Broncos can do with a full offseason to design an offense to cater to his unique skill set...but they just don't have enough offensive weapons to beat the Steelers.

NFC Wildcard:
#3 New Orleans Saints vs. #6 Detroit Lions
-As much as I want to be a total homer and predict the Detroit Lions will tell Who Dat nation to shut the fuck up, it's probably not going to happen. Matt Stafford has been fantastic all year, but Brees has been better. I think Brees will actually get more MVP support than a lot of people think. Basically though, it comes down to Drew Brees + home game = Saints victory.

#4 New York Giants vs. #5 Atlanta Falcons
-This one I have a hard time predicting. I don't think either team is really better than the other overall, and it could easily be won by either team. This is an absolute zero confidence pick, but I gotta choose one, so I think it's going to come down to two things: home field and previous playoff experience. Giants win in a close one.

I LOVE, absolutely LOVE Wild Card Weekend. Greatest Weekend of Sports IMO. And as much as I love my Team, it's nice to see some new faces on Wild Card Weekend. This promises to be quite an interesting weekend.

Before I begin, honorable mentions go out to the Tennessee Titans. The only team that NEEDED a win, actually WON their game and their out of the playoffs. Sorry guys.

Saturday:

#6 Cincinnati Bengals at #3 Houston Texans

I got the Bengals in this one. The Texans have a slight edge because of the Homefield Advantage, but the Bengals clearly have the overall better team. They only lost by one point in their last meeting and it took a last second pass to get it done. The Texans QB situation is in question as Yates left the game. The only upside The Texans have is that they have the better rushing attack. Arian Foster has probably been one of the main reasons why this team reached the playoffs, but the here's where the buck stops.

Dalton and Green have been on a roll all season long. This offense is something special and a team that had low expectations may just prove people wrong. Houston's defense may be good, but I believe The Bengals offense is that much better.

The Bengals are no slouches on defense. At one point, they led the league in overall defense, and they held Foster to only 41 YARDS RUSHING in their last meeting. Since they're at Home, I don't expect him to have 41 yards again, but the Bengals should and WILL contain Foster and make whoever their QB is beat them.

If it's Yates, it should be interesting cause he had 300 yards against this team in Week 14. But I really doubt he can repeat this performance. The Bengals clearly now know what they're up against. And if it's Delhomme, well...either scenario, The Bengals gain revenge from Week 14 and knock Houston out of the playoffs.

#6 Detroit Lions at #3 New Orleans Saints

Let's remember a few things here. Suh didn't play in that last game against The Saints and The Lions were hitting a slump. As much as I want to pick The Lions and say they have a chance, the Saints are playing too well right now. I mean, if Matt Flynn of all people can put up 45 points against the Lions' defense, imagine the damage Drew Brees will cause, and especially with all those receivers around him.

The Lions front 4 have to get pressure on Brees, but I don't think that'll even be enough. If Suh and Fairley play well, then they may have a chance to take Brees down, but I wouldn't count on it. This offense is clicking on all cylinders, not to mention that rushing attack with Ingram, Sproles, and Pierre Thomas.

I think The Lions can keep up with The Saints and score a bunch of points on this defense. Stafford and Megatron make their long awaited Postseason Debut against this Saints Defense and I think they won't disappoint. I'm sure they've adjusted their gameplan since then and Stafford is no longer sporting the Kurt Warner double gloves and can put some zip on that ball like he can do. Their receivers are deadly and just as someone said, as many points as the Saints score, they can give up points right back.

The Lions need to bring their A game, especially IN New Orleans. That SuperDome is insanely loud and New Orleans is a totally different team in front of their Home crowd. All of those factors equally a recipe for disaster for the Lions. Then again, the Saints lost to the Seahawks last season so anything can happen.

But this Saints team is NOT the same team as last season. I'm going with the Saints in a VERY close game here. It won't be the 31-17 win it was back in Week 13. I wouldn't surprised if Detroit actually pulls out the win.

Sunday:

#5 Atlanta Falcons at #4 New York Giants

The New York Giants beat the Dallas Cowboys and that's great, but here's the problem with that, The Giants are too inconsistent. They have one BIG game, come back and stink up afterwards. Look at what happened the last time they beat Dallas in a HUGE game, they come back Home and get beat down by the Washington Redskins. My point is, the Giants pretty much had their playoff game when they beat the Cowboys and their momentum will still be with that game and The Falcons are going to take advantage of the momentum. I just don't see the momentum carrying over from last night's win.

First of all, The Falcons are definitely not the Dallas Cowboys, they're better. The Falcons have playoff experience on the Road and at Home. Matt Ryan has turned his season around and now his team is looking like a Juggernaut. If you don't think so, then just ask Tampa Bay. His offense looks more fluent and have more threats now. They got Roddy White, Julio Jones, Michael Jenkins, Harry Douglas and of course Tony G. The Sports Analysts are already labeling Atlanta as the coming in at the wrong time against a Hot Team. What do you do with Hot Teams? You cool them off, and here's where Matty Ice comes into play.

The Falcons are also 6th in rushing defense and The Giants have been dependent on their running game with Bradshaw and Jacobs. Eli Manning has to tap into his inner Big Brother Peyton and him and Cruz have to click because if anybody can beat The Falcons secondary, it's Cruz and Atlanta has to keep him in check. The Giants receivers are very talented and the Falcons defense is very suspect at times. They can't give up the big play or they're finished. They also NEED to protect Ryan. That part I can't stress enough. The Giants front four looked deadly and The Falcons offensive line isn't exactly perfect itself now. Matt Ryan needs time to throw the ball and the Giants D-Line is going to make that VERY difficult.

All is said and done, I'm taking Matty Ice going into New York and walking out with the win. I think The Giants are a far better Road Team than a Home team. If this was New York AT Atlanta, I would take The Giants without thinking twice, but I don't think The Giants can take advantage of last night's momentum and propel that into a win. They're just too inconsistent. I'm taking The Falcons here as they move on to the Second Round.

#5 Pittsburgh Steelers at #4 Denver Broncos

Well, well, well. I knew this game was going to happen. I knew this day would come. Tim Tebow vs Dick Lebeau and the Pittsburgh Steelers Defense. Before you guys burn me, hear me out. Well, back when Tebow was winning games, I said this would be an interesting game, but looking at what happened to Tebow yesterday, the boy is in trouble. The Steelers are going to throw everything at this poor kid. They're gonna jam receivers at the line and make Tebow throw from the pocket, and when Pittsburgh rushes 4 or more defenders, Tebow is going to have problems getting away from the pressure. This defense may just be Tebow's WORST nightmare.

Now, here's where things for Denver look up. First off, their Defense HAS to come up big. That's the only thing that can keep them in this game. The Steelers offensive line has been notoriously inconsistent this season and they need to contain the Broncos power on Defense. Guys like Dumervil and Miller, etc. The Steelers need to give Ben time to throw the ball because I think the Steelers receivers are better than the Broncos secondary. The Broncos defense up front is the killer. Big Ben that has to depend on his feet to get away from pressure and if the Denver defense can force Ben into bad decisions and throw off his rhythm, they MAY have a chance.

Their offense has to move the ball. You CAN'T give a team like Pittsburgh so many opportunities to score. They found that out the hard way against New England. The Broncos can't depend solely on their defense, they need some help on offense and they can't be so conservative against a team like Pittsburgh. Decker and Thomas have to have big games and they also have to run the ball, The Steelers run defense isn't spectacular either. Denver has run the ball and throw when they have to and NOT force anything.

This game will be won in the battle of turnovers. Which defense can force turnovers and limit the opposing offenses capabilities?

Anybody remember when the Seahawks were 7-9 and people thought the Saints were going to pummel them into submission? This scenario look a little familiar? Don't sleep on Denver.

I'm going to pick THE UPSET OF THE YEAR. Hey, you gotta have one, right? I'm going with Denver in this one. Everybody is picking Pittsburgh, but I think they're falling into a trap much like New Orleans did last season. The Playoffs do something to teams.

So my Divisional Round looks like this:

AFC:

Denver at New England

Cincinnati at Baltimore

NFC:

New Orleans at Green Bay

Atlanta at San Francisco

AFC Wild Card

Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans: I believe Andy Dalton and AJ Green are legit, and that Saturday will be their coming out party. With Matt Schaub, the Texans are a serious Super Bowl contender, but with TJ Yates? Meh, I'm not buying it. He showed some promise, but still... he's not fit for this kind of game, and Marvin Lewis will no doubt come up with a solid game plan to limit Houston's running game. Cincy wins 24-7.

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Denver Broncos: Fuck all you motherfuckers. I jumped on the Tebow bandwagon when he was at Florida, and I ain't jumpin' off now. Tebow will win this Sunday. That is my upset pick. Pittsburgh... their best running back is out, and Big Ben is hurt. That vs. a very good defense IN Denver, I mean, they just will not be able to score. Will Denver put up 30? Of course not, but Tebow will get them something, and I strongly believe it'll be enough to get the victory. Denver wins 10-6.

NFC Wild Card

Detroit Lions @ New Orleans Saints: Man, let me tell you something, after last year, I will never, ever enter a Saints playoff game extremely confident ever again. I know the Saints have the better team and should win this game, but holy fuck am I still nervous about it. That said, am I going to pick against my precious Saints? Of course not. The difference between these two teams is that the Saints have a running game and Detroit does not, and I firmly believe the only teams that can keep up with the Saints scoring attack are those who can run the football, and thankfully, like I said... Detroit can not. Saints win 38-21.

Atlanta Falcons @ New York Giants: This is by far the hardest game to predict this weekend. Both of these teams can look unstoppable one week, and absolutely dreadful the next (especially the Giants). It just depends on which team shows up. I think I'll go with Atlanta in this one, though. Their offense is extremely underrated, and their defense is good enough to shut Eli down. Plus, I think Atlanta is the hungrier team and that the G-Men still haven't resolved all their issues. Falcons win 28-17.

AFC Semi-Finals

Denver Broncos @ New England Patriots

Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

NFC Semi-Finals

New Orleans Saints @ San Francisco 49ers

Atlanta Falcons @ Green Bay Packers

AFC Wild Card

Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans: I don't really believe in Cincy too much. I liken them to the Chiefs of last year, what with benefiting from a cupcake schedule. That being said, I don't like Houston much either. Yates is just a rookie, an injured rookie at that, who makes a lot of mistakes. I think their best bet is to put in Delhomme early on if Yates isn't getting it done. I'm taking Cincy, but I'm not too confident in my pick here.

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Denver Broncos: Tebow was shut down by Buffalo and Kansas City, 2 middle of the pack defenses. I really don't see any reason to think he can somehow break out against a top tier defense like Pittsburgh. All they have to do is follow the same formula; tighten up around the edges and make Tebow throw, which he just can't do without a running game. Pittsburgh by a mile.

NFC Wild Card

Detroit Lions @ New Orleans Saints: This is where I'm going with the upset. Detroit has to feel that they can score with anyone right now after their performance in Green Bay. Saints are better, that's for sure, but I just have a hunch that their previous encounter will give them enough of an advantage to pick off Brees a couple times and score just a little bit more. Detroit.

Atlanta Falcons @ New York Giants: I want to pick New York. They seem to be the hotter team after thrashing the Jets and Cowboys, but last time they seemed to be so hot, they shit the bed against Washington. I think I'm going to take Atlanta here. I think they just want it more. They went out and fucking dominated Tampa Bay without any real incentive to do so. The Giants secondary is suspect as it is, and Atlanta has a damn good receiving corp. I'm betting on them exposing that. Atlanta.

So I think I have Pittsburgh @ New England, Houston @ Baltimore, Detroit @ Green Bay, and Atlanta @ San Francisco.

Man, this weekend is going to be a fucking FANTASTIC football weekend. Honestly, NONE of these games are out of reach for any team, and we could just as easily have 4 upsets, just as much as 4 favorites absolutely cruising by. With that said, let me get to my picks:

Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans: I am going to go with the Texans here. I know that they have T.J. Yates at Quarterback, but I still trust Arian Foster to have at least a 150 yard, 2 touchdown game, and I think the advantage that Houston has in the ground game will be enough to get them by in this game. Oh, and least we forget that Houston has the second ranked defense in the league as well. Just throwing that out there.

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Denver Broncos: I always pick against the Steelers. I always do it, but I am not doing it this game :p Big Ben is hurt, their defense is old, that always seems like the story of the Steelers lives, and what happens? They just keep winning. I would love for Tim Tebow to knock them out of the postseason, but unfortunately, I think Troy Polamalu is going to knock his block off. Steelers are going to roll in this game.

Detroit Lions @ New Orleans Saints: Here is my upset pick. Man, I know the Saints are extremely hot right now, but would it be wrong to say that the Lions are hot right now as well? Last week they dropped 38 on the Chargers, and then this week they went to Green Bay and dropped 41 on them. Granted, they lost, and not all of Green Bay's stars were on the field, but I would say it would be the equivalent of the Saints dropping 45 on a suckass Panthers D :p So, both offenses are clicking, both quarterbacks are playing their best football of the season, and both teams have all the momentum in the world right now. What it is going to come down too is the defense, and that is a battle that is too close to call. Detroit is ranked 23rd in the league, Saints 24th. Detroit allows 367 yards per game, Saints 368. Detroit allows 24 points per game, Saints 21. It is an extremely tight battle. However, in the end, I am giving the edge to the Lions for one reason: I still believe that they have one of the most ferocious front fours in the league. On any given Sunday, Suh, Avril, Vanden Bosch, and Fairley can destroy a quarterback, and I have to believe that this Saturday, the Lions will be so pumped up, that they will get at Drew Brees, and force some bad passes. I too believe that this will be a shootout, but in the end, I trust the Lions Front Four to force some mistakes, and for Detroit to pull out a narrow victory.

Atlanta Falcons @ New York Giants: Quite Simply, the Falcons will win this game because the Giants are going to be so emotionally exhausted from what they did Sunday Night that they will not be able to get it up for the Falcons. Plus, I really don't know how they are going to stop Michael Turner, Tony Gonzalez, Julio Jones, Matt Ryan, and that Falcons Offense with a 27th ranked D.

So, I think my Divisional Week looks like:

Pittsburgh @ New England
Houston @ Baltimore
Detroit @ Green Bay
Atlanta @ San Francisco

Wild Card

AFC

Houston Texans vs Cincinnati Bengals

I am leaning towards Cincinnati but I'm on the fence for this game. I can easily see Houston moving on to the next round. Houston has been playing pretty good throughout the season and I feel this will be a good game. With that said I feel Cincinnati is a little better so I'm going with them.

Pittsburgh Steelers vs Denver Broncos

This one is easy, Pittsburgh. I know I will upset all you Tebow fan's out there but Pittsburgh is out of Denver's league completely. This game won't even be close, Denver is going down.

NFC

New Orleans Saints vs Detroit Lions

This will be a pretty close game but I'm sure Brees will pull it out and win it. New Orleans offense is just to strong and Brees has looked like Superman this year, I don't see any reason why he will be losing.

New York Giants vs Atlanta Falcons

Going with the Giants right now. Although I think the Falcons are the better team the Giants have been playing very well lately and have been winning when they need to win. I think they will take it this weekend and send Atlanta packing.

And for the fun of it lets do the rest off the bat.

Divisionals

AFC

New England vs Cincinnati: New England wins

Baltimore vs Pittsburgh: Pittsburgh wins

NFC

Green Bay vs New York Giants: Green Bay wins

San Francisco vs New Orleans: New Orleans wins

Conference

AFC

New England vs. Pittsburgh: New England wins

NFC

Green Bay vs. New Orleans Green Bay wins

Superbowl

Green Bay vs. New England Green Bay wins

Houston Texans vs Cincinnati Bengals: if schuab was still the QB or if they still had lienhart id go with them for sure but their QB situation is horrible and the bengals have a stud WR in AJ Green and cedric benson is having a alright year but im gonna go with the Texans to win because arian foster is a beast and ben tate has been good as the backup

Pittsburgh Steelers vs Denver Broncos: i see this one becoming a blowout until tebow all of sudden becomes a good passer even with them having a good running game but if big ben for some reason sits out this one could be a very low scoring game but either way my prediction is that the Steelers pick up the victory and destory the tebow lead broncos

New Orleans Saints vs Detroit Lions: man this one is gonna be the best game in the wild card round! should be a shoot out but i see brees just flat out doing what he does best out passing the other team's QB! i mean brees has just so many weapons and detriot has had problems with the running game all year....but my prediction is the Saints get the victory in a close game thanks to all of the weapons brees has to work with

New York Giants vs Atlanta Falcons: this could be another really good game both QB's have had their issues this year but can be great in any game and i see the Giants picking up the victory eli is going in with some momentum and victor cruz is a beast!

Texans over Bengals - Cincy had these guys on the ropes, trailing 16-3 at half. Bengals get the ball to start second and Dalton turned the ball over which allowed Houston to get a quick score and stay in the game. Bengals dominated, but let T.J. Yates come up the field and beat them as time was expiring. I feel like the city of Houston is ready to have a coming our party, as they are hosting and playing in their first ever playoff game. They better have the roof open for this one, otherwise that stadiums top is gonna blow off. Don't have much faith in either QB, so I'll go with the team with the power running game. Texans 24 - Bengals 20

Steelers over Broncos - Ben Roethlisberger has two super bowl rings, Tim Tebow can't complete a slant. Need I say more? Steelers have injury concerns but should be fine. Low scoring game. Steelers 16 - Broncos 3

Saints over Lions - We get another rematch game. Lions hung around the first time these teams played. Hard for me to think the Lions could beat the Saints, however, if they just gave up 6 TD's to a second string QB. Brees should carve them up. Something tells me this game could be closer than the experts think, but I'll say the Saints get a late touchdown and cover point spread. Saints 42 - Lions 27

Giants over Falcons - This might be the most evenly matched game of the first round. Also, the game I'm looking forward to most. I really think these are both sleeper teams with a legit shot to come out of a very tough NFC this year. Giants pass rush needs to get to Ryan or it might be a long day. Also need to bottle up Turner to keep Falcons in third and longs. Atlanta has gotten very little out of Ray Edwards. He could be the key to this game and John Abraham can be a game wrecker, but also could be invisible. I'll take the Giants simply because I'm not sure if I can trust the Falcons, a dome team, in a cold weather city. Giants 31 - Falcons 27

I'm no football genius, but here are my views.

Round 1

Bengals vs Texans

A hard one to pick. Both teams kind of got here on a season held together with chewing gum and prayer. The Bengals never really beat anyone good, and the Texans haven't got a much more impressive track record. Two respected defensive coordinators, two rookie quarterbacks. Which do you like better? I think they even each other out, and the difference maker is Arian Foster. I take the Texans.

Lions vs Saints

It doesn't look good for the Lions. They met once before and the Lions got torn apart by the Saints. To be fair, Ndamukong Suh was suspended during that game, but I don't think it's going to completely level the playing field. Drew Brees is playing his best season ever, and the Lions have had discipline issues all year. I can't pick against the Saints.

Falcons vs Giants

The Giants fell into the playoffs by virtue of a shitty division. The Falcons look pretty good, but I'm not entirely sure they have it. The last time the Falcons went against a division winner that looked to lose in the first round, the Cardinals beat them. Their quarterback hasn't changed since then. The Giants' pass-rush right now is pretty good. This'll be a tight one, I think, but I pick the Giants.

Steelers vs Broncos

Yeah, yeah, Mendenhall's hurt, Ryan Clark can't play, but I still don't think the power of Jesus Christ can save Tim Tebow here. It'll be a tighter game than the massacre it would've been if the Steelers were 100%, but the Broncos have been totally exposed against big teams and Roethlisberger outclasses Tebow as a quarterback in every way no matter how healthy he is. If the Broncos take this one, I'll eat my hat. If I wore a hat. I choose the Steelers.

Round 2

Saints at 49ers

Saints at 49ers is the key thing here. The Saints have struggled on the road. They lost to awful teams and had close games against less than stellar competition. Even worse, the Saints defense isn't built to counter the 49ers. The Saints are built to force turnovers, and the 49ers love to run. They aren't great at limiting rushing yards, and the 49ers are great at taking them. Meanwhile, the Saints offense is all about passing and the 49ers are great at forcing turnovers. Not good news when the only thing that's holding Brees back from MVP is a high interception rate. I think this game belongs to the 49ers.

Steelers vs Patriots

This might be a risky pick, but honestly? I don't buy the Patriots as that great of a team. They mostly blew out shitty teams all year. The only times they went up against winning teams, they lost. The Steelers get Clark back for this game as well, which helps even more. I choose the Steelers.

Texas vs Ravens

Texas has a shot, but it's a long one. They have good defense against an overrated quarterback, and if they can get an early lead, they'll force Flacco into passing, which could lead to turnovers for them. However, the Ravens defense is elite, and I don't think the Texans can get that early lead they need. I choose the Ravens.

Giants vs Packers

The Giant came close when they met the Packers at home this year, but I don't think they're likely to win when they meet the Packers at home. This is obviously reminiscent of the 2007-2008 season, when they nearly beat the Patriots during the regular season and then triumphed in the Superbowl. The problem? One, this isn't the neutral field the Superbowl was held on, and two, the Packers this year are a better offense than the Patriots had then. That means I choose the Packers.

Round 3

Steelers vs Ravens

Yeah. The Ravens have already beaten the Steelers twice, and the Steelers go into this game sans Mendenhall. Roethlisberger probably still won't be a hundred percent here. If the Ravens keep it together, they should take this one. I like the Ravens.

Packers vs 49ers

There are similar arguments to be made for the 49ers trumping the Packers as I did for the Saints. Two problems - one, the Packers are at home this time, and two, Rodgers doesn't throw interceptions as often as Brees. I choose the Packers.

Superbowl

Packers vs Ravens

The Ravens have some offensive advantages, but the story of this Superbowl is going to be a tale of two quarterbacks. Joe Flacco isn't really fit to clean Rodgers's boots. That's going to be the difference maker here. In the most creative pick of the season, I choose the Packers.

Jeff, you know the Steelers may be banged up but like I said to IC on facebook, I'll take a banged up Ben over Tebow any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Tebow is a young QB. The do not fair well in the playoffs and young qb's normally don't play well against Pittsburgh. If the Steelers end up losing I'll never blame injuries. Or anything like that. The Broncos win if they sack Ben and hit him all the time. I don't buy the set back for back. I think the Steelers win 20-10. It won't be a dominating performance but it'll be a win.

I also see Houston losing to Cincy. Both QB's are young but I see Dalton being more experienced in big games. Plus their defense is better. Texans are pretty much riding there early season success.

I'll edit and do NFC later...

I got the Bengals beating the Texans. I know they haven't beaten anybody good or whatever but I still see Dalton and Green stepping up and having big days. The Texans qb is pure shit too.

Steelers over the Broncos, I don't think Tebow will be able to move the ball up the field at all, and the Steelers will stuff the run game. No points = no upset.

Saints over the Lions in a close one. I'm honestly not too sure about this pick. It could go either way.

Giants over Atlanta, they've been hot late and I'll think they'll roll into the second round then get their asses kicked out of the playoffs again.

Between March Madness and the NFL playoffs, there's nothing I like to speculate about more. I'm probably even moreso a hockey fan then I am any other sport, but the "one and done" aspects of football and basketball make these games the most exciting for myself, both to watch and to talk about.

Houston Texans vs Cincinnati Bengals: While the Texans have slumped on their way into the playoffs, the Bengals haven't been much better. Losing Matt Schaub has certainly hurt the Texans, but as a run-first team, their offense hasn't dropped off terribly bad. I expect them to come out running against Cincinatti, and I don't see the Bengals having an answer for Foster or Tate. Cincinatti has accumulated some nice pieces to be successful long-term, but Andy Dalton has struggled down the stretch, and the running game has been inconsistent. Texans 20, Bengals 13.

Pittsburgh Steelers vs Denver Broncos: I'm a huge Tim Tebow guy and love what he's done for the Broncos, but Denver has been simply terrible in losing their last three games. Couple that with the fact that they're playing my beloved Steelers, and I don't believe this one will even be close. Tebow has struggled against much softer defenses in New England and Kansas City as of late, and he's never seen anything like a Dick LeBeau defense. While the Steelers will be without Rashard Mendenhall(ACL), Pro-Bowl Center Maurkice Pouncey(ankle), FS Ryan Clark(altitude) and Roethlisberger banged up, the possibility of this being a trap game for the Steelers is always there. However, the Steelers, much like their QB, are a resilient team, and can win by hanging 30 on a defense, or an ugly 13-10 game. Tebow's simply not ready for this type of game yet, and the Steelers defense will give him fit. I'm going Steelers 21, Broncos 6.

New Orleans Saints vs Detroit Lions: I absolutely love this matchup, and am looking forward to this almost as much as Steelers/Broncos. Matthew Stafford has proved, Pro Bowl or not, that he's one of the best QB's in the NFL, and there's no reason to think Detroit can't score on just a decent Saints defense. Calvin Johnson is the best WR without question in the NFL, and he'll be a humungous matchup problem regardless of who the Saints throw his way. As for the Saints, they're probably playing the best overall football right now, and Drew Brees has a legitimate argument to win the MVP award. Detroit's secondary was carved up last week, and I expect more of the same here. Neither team runs much, but New Orleans has the better running game, so that could be the difference. I don't see the Saints dropping two consecutive Wild-Card playoff games, but I do think it will be a shootout, and close. Saints 35, Lions, 31.

New York Giants vs Atlanta Falcons: It's only fitting that the two largest Jeckyl and Hyde teams meet here. Both teams have looked as if they're Super Bowl caliber teams at times, while others looking like they don't even belong here. I think the Giants have the better defense, but not by much, and I like the Falcons offense slightly more then I do the Giants. Overall, I think Atlanta has given Matt Ryan more weapons to work with then Eli Manning has, but again, it's close. This game will be as well, but I'm going with the road team here. Falcons 24 Giants 21.

If my predictions hold true here, the divisional round should look like this:

AFC

Houston at Baltimore

Pittsburgh at New England

NFC

Atlanta at Green Bay

New Orleans at San Francisco

Texans vs. Bengals. I like the Texans in this one. I know they haven't been playing that well lately and they are missing Schaub but I think Foster and Tate will control the game on the ground and Joseph will contain Green in the passing game and Houston will win.

Pittsburgh vs. Denver. Despite them getting alot injuries lately I like Pittsburgh in this in a runaway. Because quite frankly I don't think Denver is that good and this is a perfect matchup for Pitts defense.

Atlanta vs. NYG. I like the Giants in this one. For one the game is at New York which gives them an advantage and for another I just don't trust Matt Ryan. I think this is the 3rd straight week the Giants take care of a Ryan.

Detroit vs. NO. This is completely a gut and homer pick but I like Detroit in this. Like I said, all the stats point to the Saints but for one, I'm a huge Lions fan so I'm naturally gonna favor them but even besides that I just think the Saints are due to lose at home. Plus if you look at their team stats yardage wise they're remarkably close and when these 2 teams played each other in NO 4 weeks ago the LIons actually outgained them. Yes they ended up losing but they were playing without their 3 best defensive players, plus 2 other defensive regulars, their top 3 RBs(their top 2 are still out but the 3rd is available) and their stud QB was playing with a broken bone on his throwing hand. All those players should be healthy for this game so it should be a different game. Plus like I said, I just think this is more of a gut pick than anything.

Well fuck, the Texans won. I was honestly pulling for Andy Dalton. There's always next year, I guess.

Anyway......

Falcons at Giants
Tough one. I'd love to say Giants, but they can put on a real shitty show sometimes. Falcons are a lot more consistent. I think they CAN shut down Eli. I think it all depends on Cruz, Bradshaw, and the D-Line of the Giants. But I have to go with Atlanta.

Steelers at Broncos

Tebow's fucked. I'm sorry. He is. 10th best Pass Defense and 14th best Run Defense from the Steelers. Missing Ryan Clark? Yeah. But I can't see anything helping Tebow get out of the Mile High City alive.

So I went 1-1 with my picks. Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

I was rooting pretty hard for Dalton and The Bengals, but they had a lot of opportunities and made too many turnovers. Not to mention, their Defense really let them down late in the game when they couldn't tackle and let Foster make them look foolish.

Houston won a trip to Baltimore and THAT will be interesting, but I'll post my picks on that game later.

The Lions came out throwing and MegaTron had a HUGE game, but The Saints, who I thought was going to lose this game just by seeing how they were playing, proved me wrong again outscoring the Lions 35-14 in the Second Half of the game. Sheesh. They too had so many opportunities at turnovers to give themselves the momentum, but they failed to capitalize.

Brees and the Saints take their act on the Road where they are 0-4 and take on the San Francisco 49ers whose defense is nothing to sneeze at.

Can't wait for Tomorrow's Games!

Well all of the home teams picked up victories in the first round and I went 2-2 with my picks. The only surprising result was Denver over Pitt but the injuries were a little much for the Steelers to overcome and Tebow continued his up and down season by having a good game after 3 shit games to end the season. Demaryius Thomas is starting to look like a legit number one target as well. He runs great routes and has elite speed. Now onto the next round.

AFC Divisional Round
New England Patriots vs Denver Broncos- I see the Broncos run ending here with the Patriots picking up the win. The Pats defense is awful but not too much worse then the Steelers when they are missing that many people. Plus the Patriots offense is far superior to Pitts. If a one legged Roethlisberger could put up 23 on the road then Brady will have no problem putting up over 30 at home. It will stay close for a while but just like earlier in the season I see the Pats pulling away in the end.

Baltimore Ravens vs Houston Texans- I'm going with the Ravens. Baltimore went 8-0 at home this season and they are 15-1 over the last two years. TJ Yates didn't play all that great last week and the Ravens are a tougher match up. The Ravens beat the Texans 29-14 earlier in the season when Houston was still at 100%.

NFC Divisional Round
Green Bay Packers vs New York Giants- I'm going with the Packers. They beat the Giants in New York a few weeks back and I expect a similar type of game. It will certainly be close but I think the Packers will pull it out in the end. The key for the Giants will be getting off to a fast start and running the ball successfully.

San Francisco 49ers vs New Orleans Saints- This is tough but I'm going with the Saints. This is definitely the best defense New Orleans has played all year but I'm certainly not going to bet against Drew Brees when he is facing Alex Smith. The one thing that scares me is that the 49ers resemble the Seahawks of last year only a lot more talented on both sides. However, this Saints team is also much improved from last year. It should be a fun game to watch.

My picks set up these games for Championship week:

Green Bay Packers vs New Orleans Saints

New England Patriots vs Baltimore Ravens

went 2-2 in Wild Card weekend

NFC:
#3 NO over #2 SF - won't be a blowout like most people are expecting but I still think NO will win by a FG, say 27-24, for their first ever road playoff win in franchise history. Yes, NO hasn't played a defense like San Fran's this year, but I just can't go against all those weapons Brees has.

#1 GB over #4 NYG - this game wont be as close this time around, but it still should be high scoring. GB wins 41-28.

AFC:
#1 NE over #4 DEN - If Tebow can cut down on the turnovers I think they may have a shot at beating the Pats, however this time around, NE is the home team & I know they're hungry as ever because they haven't won a playoff game since the 07 AFC Title game against SD (didnt make the playoffs in 08, were blown out by BAL in the Wild Card in 09, & lost to a Jets team in the divisional rd last year despite blowing them out a month before). Although, I won't be upset if DEN does pull off the victory just to see the faces of Brady, Bellichick, and the Pats fans if it were to happen lol & because we haven't had an AFC Champion not named NE, PIT, or IND since 2002. NE wins 34-20.

#2 BAL over #3 HOU - I think the Ravens will win by 2-3 possessions as Arian will rush for less than 100 yds & Yates will throw about 3 INTs. If HOU does win, it'll be because of Cam Cameron's play calling & Air Flacco lol, but Ray Rice will have 20-30 touches in the game and about 2 TDs. BAL wins 23-10.

I would like to Congratulate myself and jmt225 for being the only people that actually picked Tim Tebow and The Broncos to win tonight's game.

Now, I KNEW that Pittsburgh was falling into a trap and that Denver's defense had to come up big to stop them and they DID.

What I didn't know is that Tebow would throw for 316 yards on the #1 Ranked Defense in the league when everybody counted The Broncos done before the game even started.

Tebow threw for more yards on this defense than any QB this season. They ran the ball which set up the pass perfectly and this defense stepped up when they had to. All the Tebow Haters have to appreciate what he's done. I'm not saying I'm a Broncos Fan now, but you have to appreciate what he did tonight. Brady and his crew are in trouble.

The Giants/Falcons? Don't even get me started. 2 Failed 4th Down Conversions on the ROAD? The Falcons should've taken their points when they had to. I think this is why they lost. The Giants scored TDs after their failed 4th Down Conversions.

New York is on their way to Green Bay to get another crack at Aaron Rodgers. Should be a fun game.

So, I went 2-2 in Wild Card Weekend which isn't too bad. I'm gonna make my picks for Next weekend's games tomorrow.

All praise our Lord and savior Timmy. He played a great game and Steelers D played one their worst games of the season. Fuckin' hell. Anyway.

Broncos at Pats

Despite Tebow ripping out my soul this week, I'll definitely be rooting for Denver here. That being said, I don't see them winning, and not because of Tebow either. I actually think he'll do fine completing passes against Julian Edelman. The Pats offense is just too scary though. Denver's D didn't look all that great yesterday and a healthy Brady at home with a superhuman at tight end is tougher than a hobbled Ben at home. Pats win.

Texans at Ravens

As much as I don't believe in the Ravens and Joe Flacco at quarterback, there's no reason they should lose at home against TJ Yates. They'll win a close one before getting smacked by the Pats next week.

Giants at Packers

The Giants have the formula to beat the Packers, control the block with the run game and short passing game and rush the passer on D. Upset special this week, Giants 23 Packers 20.

Saints at 49ers

Alex Smith vs Drew Bress. I don't care how good San Frans D is or where this game is being played. This is easy. Cmon' man.

I think this is a fairly easy week to predict but then again I only went 50% last week which sucks by my standards. Anyways here are my picks:

Pats vs. Broncos

Denver barely got passed Pittsburgh and they were dealing with some key injuries and playing not their greatest football last week. Denver deserved to win but in a lot of ways lady luck was on their side on Sunday. This week they aren't going to be so lucky, they are facing a team that's better in almost every way and I don't see Denver pulling off another upset.

Pats Win.

Texans vs. Ravens

Ravens, Ravens, Ravens. I'm not surprised Texans won last week (although I picked Cincinnati) but they aren't beating the Ravens. The Raven's are too strong defensively and I'm a strong believer that a great defense can defeat any team.

Ravens win.

Packers vs. Giants

Although the Giant's defense has been firing on all cylinders and they seem to be hot at the right time they aren't going to dominate Green Bay's offense like they did to Atlanta. I think Green Bay is too strong and although it will be a close game, I think Packers will pull it off. I'm picking the Packers but I wouldn't be shocked if the Giants took this one if they can play stellar defense for 60 minutes.

All I can say though is whoever wins this game WILL win the superbowl.

Packers win

49er's vs. Saints

Although I'm going against my defense rule I got to take Brees in this game. Brees has been so good all season long and he also has a knack for making great defenses looking lackluster. I think Brees will overcome San Fran's solid defense and find a way to pull it off. My guess is in the beginning Brees will have issues but around the 2nd to 3rd quarter he will figure out how to beat the 9ers D.

Saints Win

This weekend promises to be an interesting weekend of Divisional Football. Some great games are on tap and I can't wait for it.

Saturday:

#3 New Orleans Saints at #2 San Francisco 49ers

Which is the one team people aren't talking about that much, if at all? That's right. The San Francisco 49ers. People can talk about New Orleans, Green Bay and New England all they want, but San Francisco is the team with the most balanced attack. They can run the ball, Smith make plays when he has to, and that Defense? Nuff said. Their defense has allowed ONE.....ONE Rushing TD all season. The Saints can forget using Play Action cause Sproles and Pierre Thomas will be bottled up. Also, let's not forget, The Saints are 0-4 in Road Playoff games. Going on the road and facing a defense this good will be quite the test for Mr. Cool Brees.

The Saints have to throw the ball to win this thing. Brees has to play out of his mind. If they can't run with Sproles, then short screen plays will have to do to the job. What New Orleans also has to watch out for is that The Niners love to force turnovers and Brees has more turnover outside the Dome than at Home. They have to play to their strengths and make the big plays when have to.

Also, I believe in Alex Smith. Jim Harbaugh has turned this guy in an average QB. He isn't playing like Tom Brady, but he's making the good plays and not turning the ball over. He's playing so well, it's almost mistake free ball. This Saints defense isn't spectacular, but they can force turnovers, so Smith can't force anything against this team and give them any opportunities. He has to depend on Gore, but when he has to, he's got some speed in Ted Ginn and Crabtree, not to mention Davis. The Niners are very underrated in these playoffs which is a shame as they're the #2 seed.

I'm taking Alex Smith and The Niners at Home. This Defense is real and like I said last Monday, playoffs do something to teams and I don't trust Brees on the Road in the playoffs. Niners move on in a close one.

#4 Denver Broncos at #1 New England Patriots

Well well well, The Pittsburgh Steelers fell for the trap like I predicted. Tim Tebow threw for 316 yards on the #1 Ranked Defense in the league and rushed for 50 yards. D. Thomas has emerged as a legit threat and of course the running game of Denver was as well.

The Patriots don't know what they're in for. This is not the same Denver Broncos team that they crushed back in Week 15. These are the playoff Denver Broncos that just knocked off the defending AFC Champions.

And doesn't THIS look familiar as well? Last season, The Patriots crushed The Jets 45-3 in the Regular Season. The Jets came back in the playoffs and knocked off the defending AFC Champion Indianapolis Colts :)banghead:) and then went to #1 seeded New England and beat them and moved on the AFC Championship Game.

Isn't it funny how things work out again?

Now, on to the game. The Patriots are gonna come out throwing and challenging the Broncos Secondary. If there's one thing The Patriots aren't afraid of, is throwing the ball. They have an array of receivers to throw to. They've got Welker, Branch, OchoCinco, Gronk, Hernandez and the list goes on. They also have a stout running game. Needless to say, the Broncos defense will be severely tested. Brady is going have a day throwing the ball. The Pats Defense have to play bend, don't break because as we saw Tebow loves to go deep and challenge these corners. They can't give up the big play. Look what happened to Pittsburgh. Too many big plays and it killed them in the end.

Now, the Pats defense has to contain Mr. Tebow. If Tebow can throw for 300 yards on the #1 ranked defense, imagine what he'll do to the #31 ranked defense. I don't know if he'll have 300 yards again, but he'll have to enough to put points on the board. I don't know if he's gonna come out slinging like he did in the last game, but we know he can. Thomas is the key to this offense. The guy had 200 yards receiving. One thing their offense can't do is turn the ball over. The Patriots scored most of their points off Denver's turnovers. The Denver defense has to play almost mistake free. They ARE playing Tom Brady after all and have to account for everything. Covering Welker and Gronk in the slot, playing the run and also accounting for the several deep threats. Pretty much Denver has to play perfect like they did against Pittsburgh to win this thing. Much like The Jets did against New England in the playoffs last season.

So, I picked Denver to win against Pittsburgh and I'm still riding this bandwagon. These scenarios look to work in the Broncos favor. This is the team that's going to be the surprise of the Divisional Round. Also, ever since The Pats 16-0 season, they're 0-2 in Home playoff games. I'm going with Tebow and The Denver Broncos to go to the AFC Championship Game. I'll be rooting for Tebow hard. Maybe all the Haters will finally be quiet about him.

Sunday:

#3 Houston Texans at #2 Baltimore Ravens

Well, I should've known better than to pick against The Texans at Home. First Home Playoff game and emotions were gonna run wild. I shoulda known better. But I also know better here. The Ravens are 8-0 at Home, and this is now a playoff game.

The Ravens Defense are salivating over going up against TJ Yates. The Texans need to depend on their running game in this one. I don't know how good that will be because Foster had only 49 yards on the ground against The Ravens in Week 6. Yates has to play mistake free as well because this Ravens defense is a certified killing machine, especially against Rookie QBs. Their Front four is absolutely deadly and of course the aforementioned Ray Lewis and Terrell Suggs. They are gonna get after the QB and HARD.

Yates has to get rid of the ball quick and try to force anything. If it's not there, throw it away. If he sees an opportunity, take it. You do have Andre Johnson after all. If running the ball with Foster doesn't get the job done, then catching out of the backfield is just as deadly.

Air Flacco has 300 yards on this Defense in Week 6 and Ray Rice had 151 yards rushing as well. Their offense is clicking on all cylinders and they don't play that upset nonsense. Just ask the Chiefs in last year's Wild Card Round. Flacco is going to start slow, but once the offense gets it going, they're going to tough to stop especially with Rice in the backfield.

If just looks like a recipe for Disaster for the Texans. This very well maybe a blowout. I'm predicting Yates will perform well. But The Ravens are at Home, 8-0 in their house in the Regular Season, this defense, the way their running the ball. It's going to a good one, but Baltimore moves on here.

#4 New York Giants at #1 Green Bay Packers

I gotta hand it to The Giants. They came out and played well. They took advantage of those Horrible, horrible fourth down calls by The Falcons and beat them down. But here's where the buck stops.

They are playing Aaron Rodgers IN Green Bay. Anybody remember the last time The Giants played in Lambeau? Rodgers put up 45 on this vaunted Giants defense. Now, I want to say this is going to be close because The Giants are a very, very good road team on the playoffs, but Rodgers isn't 15-1 for no reason. He is playing just Lights Out. They average like 35 points a game for crying out loud and average 39 points at Home. This won't be a low scoring game by any stretch. Rodgers is going to get Greg Jennings back so he's going to spread the ball to everybody and The Packers receivers and weapons seem almost endless: Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver, Jermichael Finley, James Jones, Ryan Grant, James Starks, Randall Cobb and more where that came from. Rodgers accuracy is damn near inhuman and can throw a deep ball with the best of them. He's making incredible throws and his receivers are making plays all across the board.

The Giants are in trouble. The Packers are going to score points. It's really inevitable. Their Defense played well against Matty Ice, but this is a different Breed. Rodgers has played incredibly well all season. The Giants Front Four is playing well as usual, but they HAVE to get to Rodgers. They can't give Rodgers time in the pocket, because he will carve up the Giants secondary. Eli Manning has to play just as good as he did in Week 13 against this team. If he can, think back to when he was in Lambeau in the playoffs in 2007 and he beat Brett Favre and company. Then again, that was a LONG time ago. The Giants proved one thing to us is that they don't need Cruz to have a big game to score points. Their running game was good and Nicks and Manningham stepped up in a huge way. Their offense has to keep up with The Packers as well.

After all is said and done, The Packers are just too much for The Giants to handle. Especially in Lambeau where Rodgers has tossed 24 TD passes. I just don't know if Eli and his offense can keep with the Packers offense especially since the Packers Defense plays well at Home. Clay Matthews will be lurking among them as well. The Giants need to play mistake free ball because The Packers are lethal. If they aren't careful, The Packers may come out with the Fatality sooner than later.

So here my Championship Sunday:

AFC Championship Game:

Denver Broncos at Baltimore Ravens

NFC Championship Game:

San Francisco 49ers at Green Bay Packers

Thankfully, my SuperBowl pick was Green Bay vs Baltimore. My pick is still alive ;)

So I was 2-2 with my picks last week, with those 2 wins coming from the games I actually gave a damn about. Hopefully I'm just as fortunate this week. :)

AFC Semi-Finals

Denver Broncos @ New England Patriots: Man, my head says New England, but my heart says Denver. Which one am I going with? I mean, New England... their offense is spectacular and if they get just a little cushion of a lead in this game, they will not give it up. But Tebow, fuck... how can I pick against this guy after the performance he gave last week? I...I...I just can't do it. I'm officially picking the Denver Broncos to win 31-27.

Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens: By far the easiest game to predict this weekend. The Houston Texans, God bless them, simply do not stand a chance. They won't be able to run the ball down Baltimore's throat like they did against Cincy, and offensively, Baltimore won't make anywhere near the same mistakes the Bengals did last week. The Baltimore Ravens will win 27-6.

NFC Semi-Finals

New Orleans Saints @ San Francisco 49ers: I could not be more pumped up for this game. I was more nervous about last week's game than I am this week's believe it or not, but media and fucking forums all week has had me just counting the moments for this game. All these ignorant assholes keep talking about is how the Saints won't be able to score on grass... it's the most ******ed shit I've ever heard/read.

I want people to sit back and think about this for a second. Here are Drew Brees' stats in the last 7 games:

202-278 72.7%, 2616 yds, 9.4 ypa, 373.7 ypg, 26 TDs, 3 Ints, 128.5 QBR

If Brees had done what he's done in the last 7 games for the entire season, his stats would be 59 TDs, 7 Ints and 5979 yards.

Do people really think just because they're now playing outside, in what will be beautiful, perfect football weather, that it will take Brees off this unbelievable hot streak he is on? I don't think so, motherfuckers. Being outdoors means jackshit when the weather will be as good as it will be Saturday.

Moreover, the 49ers defense is so overrated at this point it's not even funny. Let us not forget that the fucking COWGIRLS ran all over them earlier this season. And shit.. just two weeks ago, the Rams were moving up and down on the field on them, too.

Lastly, let me say that this game will be payback for the Montana/Young years when the '9ers would crush the Saints every single season. Well, the Saints now have a Joe Montana/Steve Young of their own, and San Fran is stuck with Bobby Hebert/Steve Walsh. San Francisco had an admirable season, but it ends devastatingly come Saturday (much like how the Atlanta Falcons season went last year). Mark my words.

The New Orleans Saints will win 34-17.

New York Giants @ Green Bay Packers: After typing all that I don't have much to say here, lol. I'm hoping for this to be a great game, though. Much like the one we saw a few weeks back where Green Bay won 38-35, only this time a little more Defense is played and the G-Men somehow find a way to pick up a victory so the NFC Championship can go down in the dome (best believe though I will not be worried at all if the Saints go to Lambeau; I just know the Giants at home will be a much easier win). However, that won't happen. I think the Green Bay Packers will dominate New York and win the game 42-24.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back