• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Next to be inducted into the Rock Hall of Fame?

Attitude

Getting Noticed By Management
That's what I want to know from you. Who do you want to be next rock band inducted into the Rock Hall of Fame?

I'm going with Bon Jovi.

I don't know how they haven't been inducted yet. They are by far the most deserving band to be inducted. They have an album come out every couple of years. Last Year their album was number 1 at one point. They constantly have a big hits. And as Kid Rock said in their DVD last year most bands songs die with the trend but Bon Jovi's songs outlast the trend. Examples Living on a Prayer, Wanted Dead or Alive, You Give Love A Bad Love, It's My Life, and Who Says You Can't Go Home.

So who do you guys think should be inducted next into the Rock Hall of Fame?

I think that if anyone should be put in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame next it should be my pick:

That pick is KISS

Kiss is a huge rock band that has sold millions of records, loads of merchandise (KISS Cereal, being one of the more memorable ones), had their own cartoon series, and even had a movie inspired after them in Detroit Rock City (A great movie I might add).

Now many may try to argue a lot of that is theatrics, but that is bull. They were most certainly talented enough to get as big as they were without them, besides thats not a very good argument to begin with to keep them out of the R&R HOF, as a similar argument can be made of many of the bands in it.

KISS has just as much right to be in there as anyone else nominated, and actually more so than several whom are already are in there(Im looking at you Run D.M.C).

The hall of fame is really a joke, the fact that ABBA, Madonna and Run DMC all of which aren't even the slightest bit Rock are in it and yet real rock bands like Kiss, Alice Cooper, Motorhead, Iron Maiden, Dio, Guns and Roses, Slayer, Anthrax and Megadeth (if Metallica can get in then those three should aswell they were just as infulential to thrash as Metallica) amongst others are not is an absolute disgrace. Any one of the above are more than qualified to be in the HOF all have sold millions of records and in some way or another influenced rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back