Next history thread?

Which game?

• Legend of Zelda

• WWF/E

• Sonic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Ok guys, I quite enjoyed doing the history of mario thread...A few people have suggested I do another, so I think I will. But what should I go for? There's 3 ideas people have mentioned that I think would go down well, but are there anymore?

The poll has the 3 of Zelda, WWE games and Sonic. I've left an other option but if you vote other suggest one...but not something like starfox or banjo kazooie with only a handful of games.

As is ever the case I'll only do games that were released in Japan, American and Europe.

I've voted for Zelda...But we're gonna make this democratic!

Do Donkey Kong. The Snes Donkey Kong Country series was really really good, and it must have one of the longest histories of any series.

Ah Donkey Kong's a good idea, didn't even think of it!

whoever the other vote for other was, tell me which game gosh darn you!

Metroid or Mega man, both game series were favorites of mine, also like Sly's idea of Madden, since it's possibly the best sports video game franchise of all time

madden's a poor idea, it'd be like me asking an american to do FIFA

I voted other, was tempted to pick WWF/E but if you want game series which have had a lot of games, Pokemon has had A LOT of games.

not really if you think about it...

Red, Blue, and Green · Yellow
· Gold and Silver · Crystal
· Ruby and Sapphire · Emerald
· Diamond and Pearl · Platinum

That's really only 4 games there, that's why I don't want to do madden either, as a sports series is not much different to each other.

Zelda does appear to be winning

www.brickshelf.com_gallery_ekoala_Legend-of-Zelda_link1.jpg_SPLASH.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back