Next ECW PPV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashylarry

Pre-Show Stalwart
They should have a ppv in november, at the hammerstein ballroom appropriatley titled November 2 Remember
of the current ECW/RAW/SD rosters this is my card
Extreme rules apply to all matches

ECW title match:RVD (champion) vs. Sabu vs. Tommy Dreamer
CM Punk vs. Kurt Angle
TV title :Kevin Thorn vs. Test
Cactus Jack vs. Terry Funk- deathmatch loser retires
Danny Doring/Roadkill vs. Stevie Richards/Nova-Simon Dean
CW Anderson vs. Balls Mahoney
Super Crazy/Kid Kash vs. Hardy Boyz
Big Show vs. Sandman

Well if you would have seen the new's and the thread I made, the "WWE" has moved a scheduled PPV at the Hammerstein Ballroom in December to Chicago due to the umm well crowd reaction during the Batista v Big Show match. So as to when we get a PPV Back at the Hammerstein Ballroom is anyone's guess.

noooooooooo, fuck you Vince for doing this, I live in NY and was live at the Hammerstein ballroom aug 1st , loved every second of it. It is the new home to ECW, no matter how nonECW the event was (knoxx,test,Vampire,no ECW rules) ECW fans (with exception of a few WWE fans) still came out and cheered there heroes Sandman/dreamer/sabu FUCK WWE for doing this, I would have loved to attend this Event.

way to give fans what they want Vince. he's too busy trying to prove he's right about everything that he fails to see what lousy "products" he's putting out. the people didn't pay to see friggin Big Show vs Batista! it does't take a genius to see what the people want, a few minor easy changes would go a long way (ie. cut the DQ garbage, ditch losers like Knox, stop using ECW guys just to put WWE guys over, etc.)

I don't think this ECW PPV will have Raw and Smackdown! guys in it, but they might have one or two "superstars" from either Raw or Smackdown! or both.

Also, I heard they were calling it "Barely Legal". I like that because it's a classic. I'd like to see it be called "Hardcore Heaven". And have Heyman control the whole thing (except the budget).

they cant call it barely legal......there will be only ONE!

november 2 remember, hardcore heaven, guilty as charged, cyber slam, anything but the orginal PPV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back