News I Have Before The Front Page Does

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
1379947_937295252964893_4472460596260896863_n.jpg

TNA stars Robbie E and Zema Ion, two 3rd's of The Bromans, will be competing in a 3 Way Tag Team match (non-title) against Fenix and Myzteziz (the first Sin Cara) and AAA Tag Team Champions "Los Guerros Del Cielo" Jack Evans and Angelico on a AAA Sin Limite TV taping. The match will be taped on Nov 17 and will air presumably 2 to 4 weeks later.

At WWC's 41st Anniversary show, the company celebrated the career of local legend "El Rey De La Lucha Libre" Chicky Starr. The celebration was interrupted by a challenge from none other than WWE Raw announcer Jerry "The King" Lawler. Who challenged Chicky to a match. The two geriatrics who collectively add up to 130 years of life will wrestle at WWC Euphoria on January 3rd.

Also at WWC's 41st Anniversary, Los Matadores failed to capture the WWC Tag Team Championships for the reigning champions, Los Templarios (William De La Vega and Ash Rubinsky). However during the match, they unmasked and proclaimed they would be wrestling as "Primo & Epico". This did not air on iPPV. Whether it carries onto WWE is unknown.

Former TNA Tag Team Champion, Hernandez will become a regular fixture in WWC TV. He was contacted by the company to replace Alberto "El Patron" after the company stupidly hyped his arrival without checking to see if he was booked elsewhere THE ONE DATE THEY NEEDED HIM. Hernandez will feud with perennial boredom standard, Ray Gonzalez and will presumably feud with Carlito later and probably hold the "prestigious" WWC Universal Championship a few dozen times by January. That's not inside sources, it's just me guessing from the company's tendencies.

-

When do I get my check?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back