News about the prediction contest

Discussion in 'WWE Predictions Contest' started by Psykohurricane55, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Psykohurricane55

Psykohurricane55 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Since smackdown is now on Friday and normally they don't have a final card for PPV'S before to go home edition of smackdown. I will post the prediction thread on saturday morning starting this week with Hell in a cell.

The only time that i will post a card early will be for any saudi arabia show like the one coming up on halloween.

So i know that it will give you guys less time to post your prediction but let try to keep this going anyway.

2. LODemolition

LODemolition Championship Contender

This is some of WWE's laziest booking to date. 5 days from HiaC and just 3 matches announced.

3. Psykohurricane55

Staff Member Moderator

yeah, i know but i'm still going to do a contest for Hell in a cell and it probably going to be a very short contest for this show.

4. Psykohurricane55

Staff Member Moderator

The rules for the contest is that you have to post your predictions before the beginning of the show which is the kickoff show just as a reminder. I will be more strick about this starting with crown jewel at the end of the month.